Just Ask for Music

shadowfax1007 said:
Pink Floyd at Live 8 if you can get it....
I can rip that for you...I will have it tomorrow...
I see that you like +44...do you need that too?...Or do you have it already? :p

Peterdea said:
hey man, i already asked for a lot, but could u please try and find The Sound Of Regret album by Amity Lane?
thanks heaps man!
filled
ImTheOneThatFalls said:
JEEEZZZY.

Can you please get me 'changes' by kelly osbourne... its 4:07
filled

hinder - extreme behavior
no warning - no warning
no warning - ill blood
no warning - suffer, survive
gorilla bisuits - gorilla biscuits
manntis - Sleep in Your Grave

thanks in advance man

ok easy one for you jeezy i want those FM tracks that wanet on The Rising Tide its on that mixedtype or something like that one of the tracks name is 100 degrees but im sure you know what im talking about thanks man i love you :D :D

GraDoN said:
ok easy one for you jeezy i want those FM tracks that wanet on The Rising Tide its on that mixedtype or something like that one of the tracks name is 100 degrees but im sure you know what im talking about thanks man i love you :D :D

Ah, no.
I can't begin to tell you how many times it's been said, but neither he, or anyone else, is allowed to give out official LP or FM material. The mix tape, even though it was released on the Internet at first, is now able to be bought through DJ Green Lantern's website.

Hybrid Soldier said:
hinder - extreme behavior
no warning - no warning
no warning - ill blood
no warning - suffer, survive
gorilla bisuits - gorilla biscuits
manntis - Sleep in Your Grave

thanks in advance man
I'm sorry but I only found Hinder and Gorilla biscuits

GraDoN said:

---...I don't fill FM requests, sorry....---

Back