Just Ask for Music

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Post more before making a request.
You have 4 posts & three of them are requests.

sorry, i'll post more around the boards.
It's just that i had been looking around all over for certain tracks and couldn't find them.

then i stumbled upon the lpf boards and i saw jeezy's thread and i thought i could get some help so i joined the boards.

like i said, i'll post a lot more before i come back to this thread.

:thumbsup:

I'd like to request a few songs...

Tools of the trade - FM
Everything Ends - Slipknot
My own summer - Deftones
Kobrakai - Lostprophets

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Friðbjörn said:

Tools of the trade - FM
My own summer - Deftones
Kobrakai - Lostprophets

I'll fill that tomorrow...

haha
can't request? sure I can. If you're gonna "ban" me from requesting that, you might as well "close" this thread...it's all just as illegal as the next one.

besides...if that were to happen I'd just contact him another way...
you're fighting a lost battle man

don't be an ass -_- don't request LPU or FMM stuff.

I have a request though.
my friend told me about this band called Underoath. Do you think you could get their album Jeezy? :O

haha
that's the funniest thing I've heard all day man
YOU asking ME not to be an ass...

I'll request whatever the **** I want...

it's music man, it shouldn't be kept from the masses. music is the philosophy of the masses. and I'm personally not much for having official fanclubs you have to pay to be in. Rip a lot of kids off just so they can hear a few tracks (and only earlier than the rest, cause the stuff always leaks in the end)

you chill the **** out, you're a mod and you're supposed to be setting examples.

"This is a Militia exclusive - Militia members are not allowed to share this music with anyone outside the Militia."

You should respect what Mike wants...

Both of you calm down.
Even if he doesn't get it here Mark, he's bound to get it from someone else... That's how people are. 9/10 of those songs were leaked when they were released, I'm sure of it.

ANYWAY...
Could you possibly find the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack Jeez?
<3

well giving out Militia **** isn't a good example Fribs your suppose to be a leader since your a mod I am with mark on this and i also think this thread should be closed....

na, jeezy can still get stuff (like I need the underoath album) but I wish LPU and FMM **** wouldn't be given out here please.

<3

I dont think the thread should be closed.

I mean, some albums simply arent worth paying the $30 AUD.

Mind you, i closed my request thread caus I got sick of the requests and people complaining lol.

But yeh, the thread is good, keep it.

Hahninator said:
you chill the **** out, you're a mod and you're supposed to be setting examples.

"This is a Militia exclusive - Militia members are not allowed to share this music with anyone outside the Militia."

You should respect what Mike wants...
I'm perfectly calm man, it's you that's goin bananas over this.

Respect what he wants? He's said himself, that he supports free download...

Okay wow man. Could you be more of a hypocrite? You're a newscaster. What I'm doing here, is nothing, compared to your pile of ****.

Josh said:
Both of you calm down.
Even if he doesn't get it here Mark, he's bound to get it from someone else... That's how people are. 9/10 of those songs were leaked when they were released, I'm sure of it.

ANYWAY...
<3
Finally...someone with a brain.

Jeezy, sorry about having all this in your thread. I'm done with this arguement.

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Both of you calm down.

ANYWAY...
<3
Request filled
Friðbjörn said:

Tools of the trade - FM
My own summer - Deftones
Kobrakai - Lostprophets

Request filled

And because of all that FMM discussion...I can understand that Militia members don't want that other people share the media...but I'm not a member of it...so I don't really care...If I don't give it to people that request it...they will get it somewhere else....it's all over the net...

mmmm, he did, it was at one of the earlier LP concerts, but it wasnt about LP's music in general, im pretty sure it was about their earlier stuff that is hard to find.

anyway, how cares, this thread is here for people to request whatever music they want (that can be found), if people disagree, dont come here.

there has been so much hostility on these forums lately, its really bad and it ruins the overall feeling and apperance of the board. I mean, imagine new people coming to LPF, seeing all the bitching amongst the different threads. Would you stay?

Back