Just Ask for Music

Ryuku said:
It seems as though I haven't asked for this perticular artist, so...
Do you thikn you can get me any of Ayumi Hamasaki's albums?

I found one called: (miss)understood

MrsBennington-Delson said:
Hey Jeezy!
I wanted to ask you if you can find the song of Diddys makin the bad 3??
You know the girl band...
one song or the whole Album?....Or do you mean the title track?...this: oh lalalala...

Announcement

To let everybody know...I'm not gonna fill any requests for Linkin Park, Fort Minor or FMM tracks or LPU material anymore...also I don't fill requests for any other Machine Shop artist...if you need this stuff...go and search on your own...it's everywhere....
You still can request any other stuff that you want :thumbsup:

azemkamikaze03 said:
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake ^^;
Pusscatgirls - i cant remember the title of it i think its like buttons or something

Upload the songs right now...there are 2 other songs in that zip....they just jumped in there...don't know how it happened...lol :p

MrsBennington-Delson said:
I would like to have the song from Justin he performed at the vma 2006...
The first song not sexyback... If you can find it... :D
Request Filled

well, i went a while without any requests, so i'm back... can i get the albums The Sickness, by Disturbed, and To The Pain, by Nonpoint? thanks in advance.

alright jeezy, let me think... how about Reanitheory, A Tribute to Linkin Park, and the One Step Closer demo, Plaster. Figured I'd try to give you a little challenge lol

Plaster technically does not exsist
and you dont have enough posts

A-Z and young Jeezy...aye

Juvenile - Whats Happenin would be nice
Destinys Child Surivor
and the instrumental for Survivor would be nice
danke shun
XD

Would totally **** my pants if you could find Kid Beyond's EP, Amplivate. He's a beatboxer, btw. Happy hunting =]

LPHybridSnax said:
alright jeezy, let me think... how about Reanitheory, A Tribute to Linkin Park, and the One Step Closer demo, Plaster. Figured I'd try to give you a little challenge lol
If you read....some posts above...you would see that I don't fill any Linkin Park Requests anymore...no matter if it are demo's or whatever....sorry...

waiting4thesun said:
well, i went a while without any requests, so i'm back... can i get the albums The Sickness, by Disturbed, and To The Pain, by Nonpoint? thanks in advance.
Request filled

djwakka said:
Would totally **** my pants if you could find Kid Beyond's EP, Amplivate. He's a beatboxer, btw. Happy hunting =]
Sorry can't find it
azemkamikaze03 said:
Plaster technically does not exsist
and you dont have enough posts

A-Z and young Jeezy...aye

Juvenile - Whats Happenin would be nice
Destinys Child Surivor
and the instrumental for Survivor would be nice
danke shun
XD
Filled....can't find the instrumental..but added the remix

kay dont know who sings the song

but its called wanted i think and hes like IMA COWBOY on a steel horse i ride and im wanted (riff) DEAD OR ALIVE

ok i found out who sings it BON JOVI

Back