Just wanted to apologize

It takes a big man to apologize especially to a crowd as tough as this one. Don't worry about your actions last night. Sure they were melodramatic but we are dealing with people after all, not androids. Take a break once in a while before the stress consumes you. There is no point in logging on if you're not doing this for fun. You may feel as if you have some egg on your face but this will all blow over and be forgotten. Hang in there, kiddo.

How hilarious...what I said was that if he wasn't careful going on like he was he would get put in the idiot box...I never said I would put him in the idiot box...

Today 08:12 PM Lethalfind: Keep it up and I see the Idiot Box in your future..

Is this where she threatened you?

****in ***** Zuki...calls that a threat, just like when Builder questions whether his balls have dropped being worth crying and asking if you Phreak will cancel his account because he is so upset...

I am not the Idiot here...

Phreak might have forgotten but he was thinking Zuki was a fool last night...At least I have the balls to stick to what I believe...

"phreakwars so what is this ****ing whoa is me drama that is making you contemplate ending your time on GF ?
Yesterday 01:31 AM phreakwars Why do people give themselves that much importance to think anybody would give a **** if they are gone ?
Yesterday 01:32 AM phreakwars This is ****ing GF not ****ing Oprah
Yesterday 01:30 AM phreakwars Don't wanna be here, then simply leave, nobody is making you stay, nobody will give a **** if your gone, and we will miss you even less if you try to be an attention whore about it and tell us your leaving"

Truer words were never said...even if he has forgotten them.

I voted to put Lethal in the box because, well I stand by my brother biker. And I try not to read other posts because I don't want to be persuaded in my decision.
Well that back fired on me this time because I didn't see what the dispute was. Even though I was around last night I don't remember the Lethal -v- Zuki part.
After reading I just want to say that I really don't see a reason to box anybody.
I think it was a misunderstanding.

I like them both and wouldn't want any member idiot boxed (even someone I do NOT like). But threatening members with viruses and such? Nonsense.

Zukiman said:
My rantings last night were totally wrong. Really don't know what to say. I've been through alot lately. Some of you know what I've been through. It's a miracle I am even here to type this. But still that is no excuse. I just wanted to say I am sorry for the crap I pulled lastnight. I've been dealing with it allday and it's not a good feeling.
Bill

I still have no idea what transpired. I go to do some chores, and come back to find a drama that I apparently started?

Was it the crisco oil jibe? Or the Are you gay thread?

In both instances, you took the first shot at me. If you think I'm gonna just let it slide, you're at the wrong board. If you have personal issues, keep them to yourself.

I voted for LF, because she won't let sleeping dogs lie.

MM hasn't been here for a week at least, and LF is still bagging her.

Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

builder said:
I still have no idea what transpired. I go to do some chores, and come back to find a drama that I apparently started?

Was it the crisco oil jibe? Or the Are you gay thread?

In both instances, you took the first shot at me. If you think I'm gonna just let it slide, you're at the wrong board. If you have personal issues, keep them to yourself.

I voted for LF, because she won't let sleeping dogs lie.

MM hasn't been here for a week at least, and LF is still bagging her.

Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

Men (and I use that term loosely) like Zuki are so much fun as a chew toy. It only take a little proding to bring out who they really are. Impotent threats because they can't control everything around them. Sorry my fun bothered you but this is the internet after all and if its not fun, what's it here for??

Lethalfind said:
Men (and I use that term loosely) like Zuki are so much fun as a chew toy. It only take a little proding to bring out who they really are. Impotent threats because they can't control everything around them. Sorry my fun bothered you but this is the internet after all and if its not fun, what's it here for??
And I must admit you are right on this.

Back