Killsharp Graphix

Keep Killsharp or no? Well definately not.

• Celluloid Graphix

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Effigy Graphix

• Lucid Graphix

• Monolithic Graphix

• Keep Killsharp... even though it's really corny.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Hehe, we all know Trix is the best cereal. Okay, maybe not. :p

But Marizka, sorry for not getting to your request quicker. I have a lot of things going on right now, so if I don't get the sig to you soon, you can just ask someone else. :)

Made a new sig. Ganon from The Legend of Zelda. I'm running out of brush ideas.. so the background in completely sucky. And I couldn't find a render a him, so I kinda had to make one and it turned out all blurry on the edges. Meh.

If I don't get CS soon, I'm going to... pull out one of my armhairs!!

Not your armhairs!! But seriously..

The sig looks good, I like it. It's pretty simple, but it still manages to look great. The text is perfect, and the render goes good with the background. Good work :)

erm.. A prototype. I've been obsessing over my DS lately...
;)

I would make it as my current sig, but I just made one today, and I don't want to switch too quick, lol.

Also, I made a mock-up "LOZ: Twilight Princess" boxart a while back, and I never posted it here:
;)
The major flaw is that the logo and the bird/triforce don't line up. And the logo was a bitch to render, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****, there were people talking about that box art over at Gamespot :eek: Damn, it must be really f'ing good if it's made rounds around the 'net, lol. Great fricken work man, that's awesome.

Cool DS sig too :p

O_O

I doubt it, lol. Someone probably just made one almost like it. But if it is mine... that would be crazy. XD I've always thought that it would look like that.

I shall go to Gamespot. :D

Haha I found this just a few minutes ago. I drew it on my DS a few months back and then took a picture because I was extremely bored. Hopefully it looks right...

;)

Yes, I know. Very lame. :rolleyes:

I would like a Rob Bourdon Sig. plz. I would like the sig. in like a blend style. like how the pics are mixed together but you can still see them.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/x_Fire_at_Will_x/Linkin Park/rob2.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/x_Fire_at_Will_x/Linkin Park/gmrs_rob20copy.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/x_Fire_at_Will_x/Linkin Park/rob_dstricks.jpg

and then this pic: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/x_Fire_at_Will_x/Linkin Park/artwork.jpg (at the beggining and end of the sig.)

the words, 'Little Drummer Boy' put in the Linkin Park's graffiti writing.

Please and thank you :)

I think noobs have the ability to see through rules, notes, and so forth. So it seems...

There needs to be a test for LPF, lol. Like each noob has to read the rules, and take a test and pass it, or they can't join. :rolleyes: That would be odd...

I'm adding a poll. I will be changing the name of my er... graphix name. Killsharp was the only thing I came up with that would show no results on Google. XD It's still going to be one word... except, it will actually be a real word. :D And it will have "Graphix" at the end.

I've got:

Celluloid (Sell-you-loyd... just telling people how to pronounce it, because I didn't know how at first haha.)
Effigy
Lucid
Monolithic

I thought those were some pretty cool words, and they have nice, deep meanings.

My Vote = Bold

Celluloid Graphix - Sounds like a medical term... thus, bad.
Effigy Graphix - I think this has been done before.
Lucid Graphix - Could work...
Monolithic Graphix - Dont like this one either... it just dosent fit you at all.
Keep Killsharp... even though it's really corny. - Yeah, Keep it the same dude, dont confuse people, lmao.

Vash, you should keep 501st, that kicks ass. Wher'd it come from anyway?

501st came from Star Wars: Battlefront 2, as well as sub-stories from the movies. The 501st squad was the last squad of actual Clones that became Stormtroopers. The 501st: Vader's Fist

I've been concidering that, Vash. I really like the Monolithic Designs thing. I love that word, haha. You can have it if you want though. ;)

Man, I'm so pissed. I was going to make a profile pic, but it can only be 25 kb. Now how can you make a 400x400 that's 25 kb?! It's impossible. I made a 300x300 pic and as a BMP it was 175 kb, and as a GIF it was 75 kb. On photoshop I had to reduce the quality down to 4/10 for a JPG... but then it just looks disgusting. Lol. Now I don't know what to do...

Here's the Profile Pic as a bmp (imageshack converted it to a png):
;)

I finally learned how to make my own brushes since I still don't have CS yet to download them (no Matt, I haven't "upgraded" yet, XD)

And here's a prototype of my SOTW4 music sig. I'm not finished yet.
;)

Meh. I really want that profile pic XD

Back