Killsharp Graphix

Keep Killsharp or no? Well definately not.

• Celluloid Graphix

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Effigy Graphix

• Lucid Graphix

• Monolithic Graphix

• Keep Killsharp... even though it's really corny.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I just tried that and I got it down the 25, but I did lose a lot of quality. Oh well, haha. It's just a profile pic. :)

It's up now. I'm probably going to add some more things though. (That's what I always say, but it never happens :rolleyes: )

Well thanks. :thumbsup:

This sucks.. I was really set on changing it to "Lucid Designs". And guess what? It's a real company. Google helped me with that. I don't want to change it to Monolithic Designs anymore for some reason. So you can have it Josh :) (plus you made half of it up, haha)

My next option was Effigy. But there is already an "Effigy Designs". That pissed me off as well.

I know a few of you think I should keep Killsharp, but I don't think I'll be quite happy unless I do. I found Sphenic, and Cypher.. but meh. I don't like them as much as Lucid.

Anyone have an idea to find cool words? XD

Cypher sounds pretty good. I had an awesome name for one that I was considering changing mine to, but I dismissed it, and now I've completely forgot it. Gah, if I remember, I'll tell you, lol. Don't count on it though, haha :)

I kinda like Killsharp lol

um how about Mistur Graphics/designs? It's kind of a random word that popped into my head when thinkin of this, just means mist really

or Han Designs, Han is Korean for indescribable grief/greef (however that's spelt) or sorrow

those are all I can think of right now

the SOTW4 looks really cool man, the outlines are...mmm there's something about them, I like them for some reason a lot :thumbsup:

I finally got some time to "upgrade" to Photoshop CS. :p So I went do deviant art and got some brushes. Yay. Here's some "prototypes" if thats what I shall call them:

;)

;)

Not too great, but they were done in less than five minutes. Plus, CS is way different from Elements, and I was just trying to get more familiar. (That time I had CS, I never really got used to it since I only had it about a week, haha.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back