Let My People Go !!!

Ahhh Let builder have his fun.. Just this once of course..

How much longer is he going to be boxed for?

I think he should be let go, let him out so he can run through the group, knuckles dragging on the ground, making babboon sounds. He will be great fun.

If he goes too far we can always indulge in another en masse thread hijacking.

I dunno who "my people" is, but surly they can spend a few more weeks in there. ol Nelson M did it, you can too champ :)

phreakwars said:
Ahh come on builder... why the idiot boxing ??

I thought that was ****in obvious? He's an ass-chafing idiot.

He's had two days.

Just ****in test me again, Oranje, and you'll be back in there. ;)

DK is actually a pretty cool fellow. He livens this place up IMHO. I say let him be. Why does everyone have to feel so threatened by him? Slam me if you wish but I like the guy. I admit I didn't know how to take him at first but once I got to know him I realized this place wouldn't be as much fun without him.

Zukiman said:
DK is actually a pretty cool fellow. He livens this place up IMHO. I say let him be. Why does everyone have to feel so threatened by him? Slam me if you wish but I like the guy. I admit I didn't know how to take him at first but once I got to know him I realized this place wouldn't be as much fun without him.

Goddamn, Suki suki.

Pick your tongue up, wipe the fluff and dirt off, and put it back in your mouth.

Zukiman said:
Why does it always have to be like that?:confused:

You're right. You've paid your twelve bucks. I should show some respect.

Pick your tongue up, wipe the fluff and dirt off, and put it back in your mouth, SIR. ;)

builder said:
You're right. You've paid your twelve bucks. I should show some respect.

Pick your tongue up, wipe the fluff and dirt off, and put it back in your mouth, SIR. ;)
It's alright. No respect needed. The abuse is stimulating most of the time;)

Zukiman said:
It's alright. No respect needed. The abuse is stimulating most of the time;)

Make up your ****ing mind. It's not like I got all day. Gotta go to work, ya know? :rolleyes:

Lethalfind said:
That is a gorgeous swimming pool, who is the bum standing in front of it?

His name is Giorgio.

Loves the job.

You give him fifty for a slab o' piss, and he gives you change.

What a guy. :D

Back