Linkin Park featuring ???

LpLunatic92

I know on Reanimation they had someone featured in almost every song, but do you think that they will ever have someone featured on one of their albums? I think it would be sweet if they did. What are your opinions?

yeah true but its the scratching that we love him for.... i want to hear more of it on the next album

I like his scratching too. He does some really nice scratching rhythms on Don't Stay and Points of Authority (which he likes so much that he redoes it on Kyur4 Th Ich and Pts.Of.Athrty, and on Madman Returns, if that's even his).

But it only really really shines, to me, when used in conjunction with something else, like, chopped and screwed beats like on Session and Cure for the Itch (which I've recreated the drum track on; you can download that here.)

I know on Reanimation they had someone featured in almost every song, but do you think that they will ever have someone featured on one of their albums? I think it would be sweet if they did. What are your opinions?
if its something like reanimation,i'll be really looking forward for it
but as everyone ^ said,the probability of LP collaborating with other artists on their own album is almost nil

I like his scratching too. He does some really nice scratching rhythms on Don't Stay and Points of Authority (which he likes so much that he redoes it on Kyur4 Th Ich and Pts.Of.Athrty, and on Madman Returns, if that's even his).

But it only really really shines, to me, when used in conjunction with something else, like, chopped and screwed beats like on Session and Cure for the Itch (which I've recreated the drum track on; you can download that here.)

Yeah I know, I love the scratching on Don´t Stay
I hope the next album he will do something like that again..

Linkin Parks best songs are ones they have done with other artists, they have got some great elements about them.... & dont say "why are u posting stuff like this on a LP Board", but they alone seem a bit too 1 dimentional, when others put in a hand to extend their horrizons the results are often pretty good.

See Handsome Modeling School and Z-Trip

Linkin Parks best songs are ones they have done with other artists, they have got some great elements about them.... & dont say "why are u posting stuff like this on a LP Board", but they alone seem a bit too 1 dimentional, when others put in a hand to extend their horrizons the results are often pretty good.

See Handsome Modeling School and Z-Trip
**** that song rules, im all for working with other artists but not on the official studio albums

I wouldnt like it if they featured somebody else. I just want LP by themselves. No others clogging up my ear space.
As for Joe for dj-ing and doing other things, dont mock him! As far as i can tell, without him, they couldnt perform alot of the songs live. He seems to control the backing tracks and synths/samples etc, keep them in-sync with the live music.

Back