Linkin Park Legends Discussion

What is the most saddening is that many deserving members will not be named.
To be legendary does not need to mean "been around a long time".

How about you name some members who you think are deserving? That is what this thread is for, after all. :p

And I know that actually sounds like I'm being a dick, but I'm not, lol.

So let me ask you this. Is somebody really a legend, if nobody remembers them? To me, a legend [as a noun] is a person that is memorable. Whether it be in a good way, or a bad way.

So pretty much:
Treeves
SV

and that's about it.

Hyper said:
So let me ask you this. Is somebody really a legend, if nobody remembers them? To me, a legend [as a noun] is a person that is memorable. Whether it be in a good way, or a bad way.

So pretty much:
Treeves
SV

and that's about it.

Some legends are forgotten as times go by.
Sad enough but I mean thats life in a nutshell.

Hyper said:

So pretty much:
Treeves
SV

and that's about it.

Well, most of the people here don't even know who the older members are. You have to remember that they were running around on here two years ago.

I almost put Treeves and SniperVirus down myself. The only reason that I didn't put them down was because they are controversial. The potential for more infighting over this issue is too great to actually recognize them.

And if you are going to nominate those two, nominate our first destructive 'Treeves-esque' member, LPark12.

I would nominate Treeves, MikeShinodasGurl, SniperVirus, Dark Shadow, myself, lpp, Vero, Clogz, Azem, Twilight and Cb7. We were the original crew of the wave of active members.

I voted for lpp just because. :D

Back