Linkin Park Recording New Studio Album !

actually I thought Joe did nothing but the scratching on the CD. and then it all got taken out except for WID and IP.

live, he starts the songs off like Wake, Given Up, basically every song on the album except No More Sorrow, In Pieces, sometimes What I've Done, and Hands Held High. he does samples for BIO and SOTD. not sure what else he does besides scratching on those other 2 songs live....

Joe is barely apart of MTM honestly....

didn't Valentine's Day have some scratching in it?

And I swear if you listen to LOATR at the 0:23 mark, i'm sure thats Joe doing a very faint spin on his turntables. Its exactly when Chester comes in.

yea i think theyll work on it during that 3 months then go on PR and then continue after but they have to wait for the new album release until DBS has been released.

even joe was "part" mtm, the fact is he wasnt as involved as he once was, in terms of you physically hearing him, sample wise hes always going to be there, if nothing else his background work has increased and what he does on stage is now limited, which is why i want with you back, his "scratch solo" is well missed

and joe use too be so energetic banging his head and **** lol
now he is really just there for videas and live stuff :\
me wants more scratching

Linkin Park... New album... First information... We're in for a wait lol.
Ah well, I don't care, as long as it's GOOD :D
+hopefully I like it from the start, unlike MTM which too it's sweet ass time to grow on me.

Linkin Park... New album... First information... We're in for a wait lol.
Ah well, I don't care, as long as it's GOOD :D
+hopefully I like it from the start, unlike MTM which too it's sweet ass time to grow on me.

Lol, at least it grew on you, i can still only listen to about 3 or four songs on that album :(

Lol, at least it grew on you, i can still only listen to about 3 or four songs on that album :(
MTM was too over hyped. So I'm not gonna pay attention to this album really until we have a guaranteed release date and maybe a single. That way I don't think "What the **** are they hyping this **** for?"

MTM was too over hyped. So I'm not gonna pay attention to this album really until we have a guaranteed release date and maybe a single. That way I don't think "What the **** are they hyping this **** for?"

Its so true that everyone had their expectations so high for MTM and then when it came out it was a disappointment the way it was, LP went boyband political emotional XD it was like WTF o_O;

and the wait is gonna be really long too because in between them 'recording' the album their gonna be promoting and doing their typical side projects and alll that...so i guess its a case of just wait and see XD:confused:

and then it gets delayed...and delayed...and you get the picture. lol

thats with every studioalbum, it gets delayed! the busta rhymes album (w/ LPtrack) for example, mtm, trt and so on

Here I'm just ganna say this or it'll bug me.

QUESTIONS FOR NEXT LPU CHAT

- Estimate date for new album
- How many tracks are you guessing at this point
- Will Joe be a part of this album
- Will Rick Ruben be producing again
- Will there be more of Mike rapping, singing, or just being the 4th instrument
- Will Phoenix sing
- Genre (nu metal, alternative metal, rap rock, etc.)
- Style (soft, hard, dark, happy, etc.)

Let me guess the answer: "we don't know, we'll go into the studio and let the things pop out. we don't know yet!"

if they're recording this month then he can tell us what they have done so far

In the new issue of rolling stone they have an interview with Mike and he says they have no plans to make new material...

But he will be writing stuff nonetheless.

its too premature regardless of whether theyre actually recording or not, we wont know for certain, given all thats still to do,chesters stuff and the fact LP dont rush their work

maybe LP could kick in a few more new intros for hanh, or extended bits, or at least bring back with you into the live set, i kinda miss the energetic hanh, he looks kinda lost on stage lol

Back