Linkin Park ROCKS at the Grammys

holy **** its terrible to have Paul sing with LP and Jay. Chaz was ****ing owning and I was ready for his Numb part then Paul came out -_- I hate himmmmm

Yeah, your version is better. There is no static in yours. What program are you using to rip the audio? I've tried using Audacity and MP3 My MP3 2.0, each with the same results.

Hahninator said:
holy **** its terrible to have Paul sing with LP and Jay. Chaz was ****ing owning and I was ready for his Numb part then Paul came out -_- I hate himmmmm

I think I could bare one less chaz vocal for this. Pual Macartney is a legend. He maybe doesn't make music I neccesarily like, but he basically helped make rock music. W/o the beetles there would be a slim chance rock would be the way it is today. For linkin park to be able to perform on stage with such a legend like Pual is an honor.

holy **** mother ****ing bitch face god!!!
That was soooo worth ****ing waiting for.
And I have it to keep forever too now...
I think I scared my mother, she says she is putting me on vallium for Fort Minor Concert. LMAO!
Chaz ****ing owned!!!
The look at the end when he had his arm around Paul, he seemed so thankful to have been singing with him.
Brilliant. ****ing Brilliant.
:D

LP was AH-MAZING over there. All the reasons I loved them in the beginning came back. Although I thought Phoenix should have said on the red carpet that it was his birthday :(. It was a great great show. Respect.

I only caught the ending of the grammies, and missed the whole performance :( But I just downloaded the audio and video (Thanks to those who posted links! you're my saviours man!). Very classy performance, it really was wonderful to see Linkin Park as a whole and Chester sounded fantastic. I love that version of the song. Wo0o go Paul :). Jay Z was pretty damn cool as well. Those grammy pictures really made my smile :) I love their outfits:D

Back