Linkin Park Street Team *Main Discussion*

I just know that they haven't accepted me as an offline member

hey jez,
does ur accpetance email say this?

"Congratulations, you have been accepted on to the Official Linkin Park Online Team. On behalf of Linkin Park and Linkin Park Street Team headquarters, we thank you in advance for all your efforts you will be putting into promoting "Minutes to Midnight" in stores May 15, 2007.

As a online team member, you now have access to the members-only website, www.LPstreetteam.com, which is updated frequently with all the info you need to know about news, upcoming tours, contests, how you can score some exclusive Linkin Park merch, media, promotions, and more. You will be given the tools needed to complete your duties as a street team member and we encourage you to utilize the member exclusive messageboards to share your promotion ideas with one another."

I beter not be a ****in online member....

hey jez,
does ur accpetance email say this?

"Congratulations, you have been accepted on to the Official Linkin Park Online Team. On behalf of Linkin Park and Linkin Park Street Team headquarters, we thank you in advance for all your efforts you will be putting into promoting "Minutes to Midnight" in stores May 15, 2007.

As a online team member, you now have access to the members-only website, www.LPstreetteam.com, which is updated frequently with all the info you need to know about news, upcoming tours, contests, how you can score some exclusive Linkin Park merch, media, promotions, and more. You will be given the tools needed to complete your duties as a street team member and we encourage you to utilize the member exclusive messageboards to share your promotion ideas with one another."

I beter not be a ****in online member....

yeah..that's what online members get...I think they just take US people to be offline members..

I haven't received anything yet, wether i'm Online or offline?
I received my welcome mail like 4 days ago? why is it taking so long?

wait, so only US people can be offline members?

That sucks.

No idea, I haven't received anything yet about Online member, maybe i'm offline?
I think they're first sorting the Online members out, then the offline?

Also, that'd be stupid if only US people can be offline members?
They have fans all around the world, u know?

They're sorting all the members out, online and offline, now. So when you get an email from them check to see whether it says online or offline.

It wouldn't surprise me if only US people got to be offline. Same old story basically.

If you're an offline street member, you get an e-mail like this:

What’s Up Offline LPST?

Congratulations you have been accepted to the Official Linkin Park OFFLINE Street Team. That means you are the LPST members that we hand picked to distribute promotional materials based on your previous dedication to the LPST, application response, and location. As of right now there is no indication on your profile you are an offline street team member, so please use this email as your confirmation.
With that said, you will be receiving a package of Linkin Park stickers in the mail. Linkin Park is giving their fans the opportunity to text 57441 their questions and thoughts directly to the band. The band will be reading fans messages and replying to select text messages. We want to get as many people as possible participating in this promotion, so be sure you are getting these stickers out everywhere!
Below are some suggestions of local places to put them up and hand them out:

-your school/ campus
-record stores
-rock/lifestyle clothing stores
-malls and shopping centers
-eateries
-parties
-clubs/bars
-arcades

Also don’t forget while distributing these stickers you are telling everyone about Linkin Park ’s new album, Minutes to Midnight, in stores on May 15th! Remember to take pictures of your promotions and send them to LPSubmit@lpstreetteam.com for the opportunity to receive prizes.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Why haven't i received anything in which team i'm into? =( Looks like evryone is getting in, but not me:(
I received my welcome email 4 days ago, what's up?=(

i got my welcome e-mail like a week ago.
the offline acceptance one came in yesterday =O
just wait it out man... it'll come

Well, I haven't rcieved an email at all, but I can log in now. Is there anyway to check on the site whether I am an online or offline member?

Back