Linkin Park's Album Delay is because...

UnhingedMouse0 said:
That marketing idea sucks. I mean, its just an obvious ploy to try to get more money by watering down what could be a good album. Hey, lets take this album that we have with a bunch of good songs, split them up, add some of the crappy songs we originally rejected, and then release them in two seperate albums so that we can make twice as much money! Good Idea?

NO!

Unlike what SOAD did, if they do release two discs worth of songs, they should come toghether as a double album, and all the songs better be up to LP standards. The SOAD albums had some really bad songs on them and were a big disappointment. :eek:

There has never been an LP song I haven't liked. Every LP song is up to standars. ****, there aren't even standards for LP's music. They can make anything and we'd kill to hear it. LP can write half a song on a plane trip to Japan and the fans will ****ing love it. <3

"why do it once in a while just get someone to leak all the ones that dont make the cut"

That's probably the best bet lol. I'd make it an unofficial demo tape probably for myself. id make a cover and stuff...tracklists, etc.

I want a Double cd or to part cd!
But what i really want is a song that shook the world for its greatness, eg: crawling.
Cause ppl these days just say..ehhh..linkin park..there gay. kinda ****. but i want somethng that will leave ppl in aw, and bring the world back to liking LP.

Hahninator said:
There has never been an LP song I haven't liked. Every LP song is up to standars. ****, there aren't even standards for LP's music. They can make anything and we'd kill to hear it. LP can write half a song on a plane trip to Japan and the fans will ****ing love it. <3

"why do it once in a while just get someone to leak all the ones that dont make the cut"

That's probably the best bet lol. I'd make it an unofficial demo tape probably for myself. id make a cover and stuff...tracklists, etc.

Haha, thats true. :p

I just dont want them splitting it up into two albums, that'd show they probably gave in to what Warner wanted since its just a whoreish money-hungry move. XD

same. id rather someone leak them or theyd go onto a demo tape for the LPU.

when people see me listening to LP, the general responses are:
man they're old, they suck, they're gay

>_<

It could be 13 tracks with a couple bonus tracks on some editions and maybe some unreleased stuff given to the LPU.

I hope the album only has 15-18 songs on it. 20+ wouldn't make the album in the same calibur as Hybrid Theory. Unless all the songs are at the same level of excellence. If that's the case then I'm all for a 20-song album.

I think there are probably going to be more songs and more turntable instrumentals in the album. Kinda like P.O.D.'s "Satellite"

They should just make a multi-disc release. I don't care how many discs, I use my iPod anyway. And I don't give a flying **** how much it costs. It's Linkin ****ing Park. LP is by far the best band of this generation, and I think they'll really go down in history. Make a box set of 10 discs for all I care. I'll buy it. I love Linkin Park. haha

Back