London calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
AIG, answer the question... Is it the "Will of Allah" that these people are dying?

EVERYONE OF US WILL DIE.AND WHETHER YOU STAY HOME OR ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR,YOU WILL ONLY DIE WHEN YOUR TIME COMES TO MEET YOUR CREATOR.AND EVERYONE HAS AN APPOINTED TIME.
AND MRIH,DON'T TRY TO TWIST THINGS,YOUR RELIGION ALSO BELIEVES THAT IT IS THE WILL OF GOD WHEN ANYTHING OCCURS!

phreakwars said:
Oh look, AIG cracked a funny.

It's no joke Phreak,they are greedy,they want everything.
If they take everything you have and leave you with nothing,they will want that ''nothing''too. :eek:

AIG

Firstly, no we don't believe it's "the will of God" whenever things happen.
The first gift God gave to man was freewill...that's why you can choose to do good for people, or you can choose to blow people up, you can follow God, or you can follow the paedophile Mohammed with his idol Allah, you can choose to believe in God, or not to believe in God, or believe that you yourself are God. Man has freewill...but his choices also have consequences - eg. your choice to follow an idol will result in you going to hell when you die. This is a sad, unfortunate reality, but it was your choice...

SECONDLY - here's what a Muslim leader in Australia says about the bombings...and you wonder why ALL muslims are to blame!! :rolleyes:

Killers not Muslims, says sheik
By Trudy Harris
July 15, 2005
THE country's most radical Islamic cleric said yesterday he doubted whether the London bombers were Muslim, saying their actions were un-Islamic.

Melbourne's Sheik Mohammed Omran said he would reserve judgment about the religious identity of the London bombers until more evidence emerged about them.
Sheik Omran said earlier this week that September 11 was not committed by Muslims and Osama bin Laden had no involvement, comments that John Howard branded yesterday "extraordinary and irresponsible".

While he described the London bombings as evil, Sheik Omran doubted they were carried out by true Muslims, since millions of Londoners marched against the Blair Government's involvement in the war in Iraq.

He said it was more likely the attacks were orchestrated by the US to justify its war on Islam. "That is absolutely what I believe it is," he said.

"It could be (to initiate a war) against Islam, it could be against Muslim countries, just to give them a free hand to do whatever they want." Sheik Omran said that while Australian imams should, and do, teach their congregation against committing such attacks, they could not be held responsible if a similar attack occurred here.

"Imams are teachers, we are teachers, but you have in your class hundreds of people and how can you know what they are all thinking?" he said at his Islamic centre in Melbourne's Brunswick yesterday.

He said if a member of his controversial prayer hall, which follows a fundamental strand of Islam, wanted to become a suicide bomber, "I would tell them you are a foolish person".

The leader of the Sydney arm of Sheik Omran's group also condemned the attacks as unacceptable.

Sheik Abdul Salam Zoud said all members of the Australian community needed to play roles in preventing attacks in future.

He said some younger Australian Muslims might think that becoming suicide bombers was a last-resort attempt to correct the many injustices against fellow Muslims around the world. But this was incorrect and he discouraged such thinking.

Sheiks Zoud and Omran, both from the Al Sunna Wal Jamah organisation, have attracted controversy in recent years after several followers were charged with terrorism offences. ASIO closely monitors their Sydney and Melbourne prayer halls and services. Sheik Omran has also been linked in court documents to Spanish al-Qaeda leader Abu Dahdah.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Nacam nacam,huwa majnun jiddan.

Khawee gundar solhaha manjuna gafrew hewru thur asseaterdetar humanukyahupu edu****myassgerut :rolleyes:

Speak english, mother****er!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Hehe,Jhony anta ximaarah.he he sniff

What 'chu talkin bout Willis?

Did you just put a muslim curse on me? Was that Somalian vodoo?

Why is my penis burning? Damn you, you dark skined temptress from hell.

Jhony5 said:
What 'chu talkin bout Willis?

Did you just put a muslim curse on me? Was that Somalian vodoo?

Why is my penis burning? Damn you, you dark skined temptress from hell.

LMAO!I just called you a DONKEY!
Laakin' anta Jamiil,yaa KALAB!

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Stop speaking your terrorist muslim gibberish!!! Speak english! ... We need to know when you're cursing us!!!!

LOL

;)

A PERFECT EXAMPLE WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK AND TAKE HEROIN,YOU BECOME PARANOID,LIKE OUR FRIEND HERE. right movin' on class,
next specimen of stupidity is called MRIH ;)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
LMAO!I just called you a DONKEY!
Laakin' anta Jamiil,yaa KALAB!

I've been called worse.

does Kalab mean donkey?

Hey, you just said i'm hung like a donkey, didn't ya?

After as mean as i've been you are sweet enough to point out my freakish endowments, how nice. :D

Jhony5 said:
I've been called worse.

does Kalab mean donkey?

Hey, you just said i'm hung like a donkey, didn't ya?

After as mean as i've been you are sweet enough to point out my freakish endowments, how nice. :D

No kalab means Dog,ximaara means donkey.
Your endowments?Oh yes it's comin' to me,something invisible and microscopic. poof sorry dear can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back