London was bombed today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhony5 said:
Why is it that the muslim community only speaks out against the backlash of anti-muslim chatter and not the depravity of the members of their religion?
This has been my contention all along! Good observation Khony!

When I hear muslim leaders condeming terrorist actions, they seem to talk out of the side of their neck.
EXACTLY!

They seem more concerned about the image of their religion then what is wrong with it.
They are!

Allow me to use a sports analogy. Team A plays by the rules. Team B has half of their team playing dirty and half playing clean. Are the good members of team B responsible for the mis-doings of half their team? Should the team as a whole not be condemed for the actions of the deviant members?
This is a good analogy, I would like to add, however, that the "good" members of team B never say anything about or to the "bad" members and seem to actually relish in the glory of the team when they are victorious over team A, even though they win by the cheating and underhandedness of the bad members.

Obviously team B represents The nation of Islam as a whole. Where is the internal uproar in the muslim world?
Yes, where is it?

I watch alot of news and documentaries. I read alot of news magazines and read a lot on the net. I see muslims taking to the streets with a passionate statement. They scream and howl. They brandish outrageous banners and signs that make loud-n-clear statements. But the message is always the same. Jihad, hate, and threats against western culture. Since so many claim the mass of muslims are peaceful, why are they not extending the same passionate exercise of public display to root out the radicals? The world is turning against them and yet they do nothing to stem the tide. This is why they are evermore deserving of discrimination.
This is where we differ (slightly)... I believe Islam to be evil, murderous and deceitful. The muslims themselves are just regular people who have been decieved by this demonic cult. They need deliverance and salvation! Islam itself needs to be wiped out!

I just heared on radio, that they just found out that it really was al-qaeda that did the bombings.

I say **** the SPANISH! They're the ones that got rid of their last leader Jose Aznar. Because he supported our invasion of Iraq and was on our side. Then they voted in Jose Luis Zapatero, who did not support it and not just that, but was friends with their last dictator Saddam Hussain. :mad:

'This is where we differ (slightly)... I believe Islam to be evil, murderous and deceitful. The muslims themselves are just regular people who have been decieved by this demonic cult. They need deliverance and salvation! Islam itself needs to be wiped out!'

I've had enough of your empty threats!bring it on,you ****!!!
And where will you deliver us.Into christianity.That orders women's wombs to be ripped out?very vile and tasteless.I think we'll pass,thanks.

Chevy Truck Nut said:
I just heared on radio, that they just found out that it really was al-qaeda that did the bombings.

I say **** the SPANISH! They're the ones that got rid of their last leader Jose Aznar. Because he supported our invasion of Iraq and was on our side. Then they voted in Jose Luis Zapatero, who did not support it and not just that, but was friends with their last dictator Saddam Hussain. :mad:

No you ass.The difference between you and the spanish is that they have brains,thay could see the barbaric acts taking place in Iraq.You guys were so bent on revenge you forgot the value of human life.
so it was,''we'll kill the number of people that they killed,but what will happen if we add a few more thousands?'',we are the ''super power''!!Arrogant bastards!
You know more Iraqis have been killed than the number of dead in 9/11.
But it doesn't matter to you.Coz you believe 1 american life is equal to 100 Iraqi lives!!!!

Chevy Truck Nut said:

Your own CIA put the rabid dictator in his job, and gave him a list of thousands to assassinate. The then US gov set the course for Saddam. You make your bed, you sleep in it. Don't be blaming anyone else, but your own conniving cheating lying stealing gov for the **** that is happening now.

A report prepared by the top CIA official handling the matter says Saddam Hussein was not responsible for the massacre, and indicates that it was the work of Iranians. Further, the Scott inquiry on the role of the British government has gathered evidence that following the massacre the United States in fact armed Saddam Hussein to counter the Iranians chemicals for chemicals.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/SUR407A.html

'Your own CIA put the rabid dictator in his job, and gave him a list of thousands to assassinate. The then US gov set the course for Saddam. You make your bed, you sleep in it. Don't be blaming anyone else, but your own conniving cheating lying stealing gov for the **** that is happening now.'
As if they'll ever believe this.Their government throws them a bone and they chase after it like the dogs they are!!!!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
'Your own CIA put the rabid dictator in his job, and gave him a list of thousands to assassinate. The then US gov set the course for Saddam. You make your bed, you sleep in it. Don't be blaming anyone else, but your own conniving cheating lying stealing gov for the **** that is happening now.'

As if they'll ever believe this.Their government throws them a bone and they chase after it like the dogs they are!!!!

It was Cold War ****. I don't think many would recall the time. Over the years, the CIA have caused more strife than Saddam could ever hope to.

**** me dead, but if the FBI, the CIA, and the US gov could learn to get along, they might just make a great country out of the quagmire that is the US.

Apparently there are too many chiefs, and ****-all indians. Typical democratic beaurocracy. :rolleyes:

builder said:
It was Cold War ****. I don't think many would recall the time. Over the years, the CIA have caused more strife than Saddam could ever hope to.

**** me dead, but if the FBI, the CIA, and the US gov could learn to get along, they might just make a great country out of the quagmire that is the US.

Apparently there are too many chiefs, and ****-all indians. Typical democratic beaurocracy. :rolleyes:

I know.What happened to all the Indians that lived in america,once upon a time? Democracy?my foot!!!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
No you ass.The difference between you and the spanish is that they have brains,thay could see the barbaric acts taking place in Iraq.You guys were so bent on revenge you forgot the value of human life.
so it was,''we'll kill the number of people that they killed,but what will happen if we add a few more thousands?'',we are the ''super power''!!Arrogant bastards!
You know more Iraqis have been killed than the number of dead in 9/11.
But it doesn't matter to you.Coz you believe 1 american life is equal to 100 Iraqi lives!!!!

No AIG you

We try to be surgical in our strikes. Unfortunately there are no clean wars.
We try to keep civilian casualties to a minimum.
I

builder said:
Your own CIA put the rabid dictator in his job, and gave him a list of thousands to assassinate. The then US gov set the course for Saddam. You make your bed, you sleep in it. Don't be blaming anyone else, but your own conniving cheating lying stealing gov for the **** that is happening now.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/SUR407A.html
Not another stupid anti-American *******!
We don't need another one. Their's already to mamny of them on here. :mad:

Mad Dog said:
Whoopy daisy! I must be pretty drunk. 'cause i can't belive i spelled there the wrong way and many dosent have two m's in it.

I'm over here at my friends place drinking with a few buds of ours!
And i just can't believe some of these people on this board can be so anti-American.

Mad Dog said:

You don't like to hear the truth, Mad dog? Don't read it.

I don't need another yank with his head in the sand telling me I'm an anti-US *******. I like most yanks. It's your ****wit presidents and your lame CIA I'm having issues with. Intelligence? Not farquing likely.

Post something supportive of Bush's invasion policies, or shut the **** up. :)

builder said:

I don't need another yank with his head in the sand telling me I'm an anti-US *******. I like most yanks. It's your ****wit presidents and your lame CIA I'm having issues with. Intelligence? Not farquing likely.

Any more room over there in Australia ?? I'm siding with the allied force country's opinion.

Hey, at least he ain't a FRENCHMAN.;)

builder said:

I'm not a yank. I'm a West Coaster. Yanks are from the midwest and East Coast. I was born in the mid west but raised in the wild west!

I'm still drunk by the way and my friends want me to pull an all nighter with them!

Best entertainment on GF when drunk is to hit the GUEST AREA and just post all kinds of useless crazy ****, nobody cares... I know I sure as hell don't its a dead area, use it to talk **** and post PIC, image code is enabled in the guest forum, just COPY AND PASTE the internet picture into your editor and see how much you can crack each other up.... I know... I should REALLY get a life...:)

Well anyways, getting back on topic here... I have seen MRIH post his silly little polls and his questions were not REALLY fair, so I think what I'm gonna do, is turn THIS post into a fair poll. And lets get some REAL statistical answers going here.

phreakwars said:
Any more room over there in Australia ?? I'm siding with the allied force country's opinion.

Hey, at least he ain't a FRENCHMAN.;)

Plenty of room here phreakwars. We do have many Muslims. Many of them are in 'enclosures' while the gov checks out their 'refugee' status. This can take a couple of years, apparently. Our gov just bowed to public pressure for the release of refugee children, so they can be schooled etc.

The ungrateful buggers were sewing their lips together, torching their own accommodation blocks, poisoning themselves. Good 6 o' clock news stuff.

Not. Some of these camps are in the most bleak and isolated locations. Our gov shipped a heap of new arrivals off to Nauru; think Devil's Island. Nice beach, but the landscape is a moonscape, after being mined for guano phospate.

Many here are calling for all of these 'detainees' to be returned to the country of their choice. They're costing us a fortune to feed and "contain."
What say you?

Now here is an ODD question.

I know we have heard on the news that the bomb had the al Qaeda signature... now WHAT EXACTALLY is an al Qaeda signature bomb ??

My reasoning is a bomb will explode and ****ing disintegrate... not entirely, there will still be fragments, but how in the hell do the alleged EXPERTS on bombs determine that a certain GROUP made the bomb... I mean is there some type of protocol with terrorists that ONLY THEY would make a bomb a certain way ??

If I was to be an Anarchist say, and I made an explosive device with the SAME METHOD that al Qaeda allegedly does, and I detonated it in any town USA, would al Qaeda be the prime suspect only because it is a bomb built like THEY would have ??

Personally, I think stating that the bomb used was an al Qaeda type bomb is a MISINFORMATION of PROPAGANDA caliber.

Even though I do not doubt it was more then likely al Qaeda, the presented evidence to the public, to me, is WEAK at best. Its only speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.