LP audio request thread

the PMA/Numb thing is insanely freaky lol. I have it somewhere but I'm too lazy to search.

Figure.09/FTI was live....

Hi, as u know, I'm new. I'd like theese mp3s plz, Hahninator ...thnx in advance!

All Meteora studio tracks
All ''Other Tracks''
All Midis,Instrumentals/Piano/Acapella all in a zip file, also I recenty Saw A trader's site,And lowe and behold I find ""Deleted Meteora audio'' i'd luv to hear it and if ne1 can find it plz send a copy To Aeon26@hotmail, actually send all the tracks I requested, to my email address listed above.........plz?!?!?!

JNuts said:
sorry but knowing mark, he wont post the meteora studio tracks...go out and buy them fool!
This ain't Mark's thread, it's all of ours.
And if Mark won't post them, I'm sure somebody else will, like say Jeezy lol

My theory is, I have a right to download the music if one of the following requirements have been met:

A) The album is over 5 years old
B) The album has sold over 1,000,000 copies (been certified Platinum)

Sure I break these rules... but since Meteora falls under requirement B like... six times I beleive, I don't think it'll hurt LP's bank too much.

Alright... forget it... can somebody send me Reanitheory? I've seached google for about an hour... and two days... and still nothing, just a bunch of dead links and old (also dead) freewebs sites, I found one track 'Can't Hold On' and it was pretty good for a fan remix.

if you have AIM, hit me up and I can send it anytime basically. im always on AIM. (Reanitheory).

in fact, if anyone ever wants like a live show or some media, basically any LP song you need except album stuff then IM me. you're more than welcome to ask me for stuff cause I can usually send it at any time. sometimes I can't find a song or 2 because my folders are pretty unorganized but I'll eventually find it :p

Phort Mineur on AIM, yo.

Back