LP halfway done with new album

Something I think would be good for LP, and which would appeal to other people, is if they talk to the listeners a bit more. They're talking, but they're reciting a poem basically, they're not speaking to us, they're not sending a message out like Mike did in Fort Minor. I don't want to see that much of that in their new songs but if that was added on a bit itd be awesome for them.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Yeah they should have more of a hiphopish vibe like in nobodys listening or do something similar to the BSIDE Highvoltage...thoes songs really are crazy good.

Also maybe, like more balladish type stuff like breakin the habit

That'd be hot.

I think, honestly, that it's gonna be just... more Linkin Park ish....

On Meteora, you could easily classify the songs into "Chester songs" and "Mike Songs' And now that they've both got their solo albums out of the way, all of that 'solo' stuff should be out of their system.... and they'll have Linkin Park songs.

Make Sense?

Yeah, I think Mike and Chester will share the lyrics and time on each song in the new album, almost like Hybrid Theory.

I <3 the new pics of LP in the studio ^______^
only bad thing is, they aren't working at NRG anymore *cries*
stupid bad looking studio *kick*

azemkamikaze03 said:
They just started recording. Didn't Mike say he wasn't 100% percent sure. He said more than likely it's gunna be Rick's Mansion?

The word Mansion would be reasson alone for me to go =)

There have always been hip hop elements in LP songs, that's what Mike does anyway, but I agree with you in that they tend to overdo it lately!! I wouldn't want that in the new album.

Sygy said:
i swaer if there is anyone hip-hopish vibes i will throw the album in the bin and refuse to call myself an LP fan. seriously.

Xero was perdominantly rock
Hybrid Theory was perdominantly hip hp
Linkin Parks is neither

You just got to expect hip hop vibe, lots of their tracks actuall all of them are more linked to hip hop in the terms of loops used on guitar, drum and bass, their albums are produced almost entirley in a hip hop beat like fashion.

They won't be as hip-hoppish for one reason; they have Phoenix back, and we saw that from Meteora. Another reason it might be more hip-hoppish is that Mike is coming back from the Fort Minor project and might feel the hip hop vibe a little too much. Either way, I'm not only expecting a solid album, I'm expecting 3-5 singles/hits/videos. I want to see LP expand their Fan base.

well hmm... Mike also said the new album will be "dark" and different so i donno but i like the hard rock with the screaming at the end but going as farr as some of System of a down's songs is to far but going soft like "my december" is bad VERY bad so they should just change in a good way..

Well, they can have a mixture of songs. Like some soft songs maybe, and a couple of dark hip-hop songs. I hope they put more than 12 ****ing songs. 20 would be good, if they're making 50-90 songs and decided which ones to put in, they should put in maybe 15.

Phoenix plays bass........ bass is in hip hop nice to see the link u made there o_O They will always have hip hop elements its part of their sound.

Whats with all the attention on mike? Chester's been working with Snow White Tan, what if when he comes back he doesn't wanna just be like...rockin so he wants some hip hop vibes.

If u seriously throw the cd away cuz it has a hip hop vibe...well then...ohwell. lol. The point of Linkin Park was to blend several genres of music into one rock group..hiphop vs rock plays a major roll in their music so hey.

Pretty Sure Linkin Park Has Also Been Amazing So Lets Not Question What There Doing Now Cause Its Good That There Mixing iT Up Theres Always Something in Linkin Park That Everyone Likes Then When Theres A Variety So What iF Theres A Couple Songs You Dont Like As Much Its Not Like There Making The Cd To Meet Only A Specific Groups Needs Linkin Park iS All About Tryin Something New To Test What People Like.... i Love Linkin Park No Matter What.

I hate when people use all capitals in their posts.

Because it's really stupid, and it looks really stupid when the first letter of every word is capitalized.

and no punctuation....that they teach you....in third grade.

Back