LP halfway done with new album

Wow

Yeah thats really nice that you guys are making a new album i cant wait. i really love you guys and best wishes to all.

Love Lots Always,
Rockgirl_LPF

P.S A 100% reason to remember the name. :thumbsup:

Rockgirl_LPF said:
Yeah thats really nice that you guys are making a new album i cant wait. i really love you guys and best wishes to all.

Love Lots Always,
Rockgirl_LPF

P.S A 100% reason to remember the name. :thumbsup:

uuummm who is that too if it's for LP
They don't come here O.O
Last I heard

Thanks For Telling Me

By_My-$elf said:
uuummm who is that too if it's for LP
They don't come here O.O
Last I heard
Oh i'm new so thanks for telling me that.And that sucks that they don't come in here anymore i'm also a memeber for Fort Minor Forums. :)

lol, i reckon its weird how many people think that Whered You Go is a LP song, personally, I dont think it sounds alot like LP even though its got mike lol.

I dont know how people came up with that one. But, the two groups definitly do not sound alike. It seems to me that people make that assumption just b/c Mike is from LP and they dont think that he can do the rap thing w/out LP backing him up, which I think is a load of crap to begin with. He was rapping way before LP got together. LP and FM are both eqaully great groups and very different, so they should be treated as such.

They just started it in the around January-Aprilish times... Most artists take around 7-10 months to complete an album. At least, most artists that get big sales. I know you're saying, Meteora completed in 2003, but they didn't start on the next album untill recently. They're already half-way done, so in my perspective it hasn't been a long process. Of all people we can trust, Mike and Chester said it's better than Meteora and Hybrid Theory. So I am anxious, but I'm not doubting how well the album will be.

negraana24 said:
i KnOw tHiS NeW aLbUm wILL sUrPrIsE uS aLL!!!!

Don't ever type like that again, or I will verbally assault you until worms and blood come flying out of your ears and eyes and every crevice of your body.

That is the most unintelligent sentence I've ever read in a forum in my life. And that's including the LPMB.

Reflectionist said:
Don't ever type like that again, or I will verbally assault you until worms and blood come flying out of your ears and eyes and every crevice of your body.

That is the most unintelligent sentence I've ever read in a forum in my life. And that's including the LPMB.

holy **** owned.
you know you got the ****ing hell pwned out of you when that's worse than the LPMB *shudder*

*high fives Ref*

Back