LP Pendant

I got mine yesterday and I live in Australia! OMFG I LOVE IT!! *hugs, hugs, huge thanksful hugs lp_fan_chaz* It's in perfect condition and it's just what I wanted. You even deliver faster than eBay! You totally rock!! Again, huge thanks! I'm stoked! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Haha! I'm glad you like them! :)

I haven't gone through all my stuff yet, so I probably will have more stuff to give away. If I find time, I'll go through it to see if there's anything else. :)

Man, dunno if this is gonna sound selfish or not but I'm gonna keep checking back regularly just to see what else develops. I know I got a pendant (again, many thanks) and some people didn't get anything. But being like eBay it's up to the trader's/sellers discretion who gets what.
Hyper, all I can suggest is you keep checking back regularly if you want to be in contention for anything - especially when it's free!
Again, Lp_fan_chaz, many thanks. I'm wearing my pendant with pride even as we speak! :D

-Rav

(Edit: may I also suggest to those of you who did get a pendant to utilize the trading counter beneath Lp_fan_chaz's name and leave your own feedback so that the seller gets recognition and the proposed buyer can get insight should further deals present themselves in the future, yes, like eBay. Thanks. :D )

Thanks for the trader rating thing! lol I've received a few and I never said thanks to all the people that have given me a trader rating---or reputation rating (I think the others are called?)!!! lol :thumbsup:

Back