LPF Award Plans

I like it except for "The LPF Staff" because that makes it sound like the mods/admins did all the work.. Maybe like " The LPF Elites and Staff Bring You: The LPF Awards 2007" I dunno.. But the concept/design I really like. If we end up going with design will you make a sig size version for me, because when I create the accounts for the voting, to use it for those sigs, and when it comes time for the awards, I wanna use the one we choose as a sig, if you don't mind, of course.

Also I forgot, we needs a redirector one, like so:

9d5a14e07f4b91bed2e50510d4db68d4.jpg

how about this?

I am about to make the first poll, but do you guys want to have 1 vote only or be able to make multiple votes?

Well, what I mean is, for each catagory do you want to be able to vote for more then one person, or vote for multiple people?

Well, what I mean is, for each catagory do you want to be able to vote for more then one person, or vote for multiple people?
I say limit it to 2, maybe have it only 1 in some categories.

And maybe we should narrow it down to 5 or 6 people per category this year instead of 4.

I planned on doing about 6 for each catagory, 5 for some, and I will say, you can vote for 2 for each catagory

Ok guys, I re-did the banners promoting this years LPF awards, to something I like much more.
I have created 6 banners and 6 redirect images. They are the same images, but there are 6 colours.
I have not created a signature yet, because I am unsure what Victim wants, so can you please advise me on what I need to create there.

To avoid clogging up this page, and screwing people with slow download speeds, I have uploaded the images onto my server, with a html page displaying all the images so you can view them.

Click Here To View

Let me know what you think.

Ok guys, I re-did the banners promoting this years LPF awards, to something I like much more.
I have created 6 banners and 6 redirect images. They are the same images, but there are 6 colours.
I have not created a signature yet, because I am unsure what Victim wants, so can you please advise me on what I need to create there.

To avoid clogging up this page, and screwing people with slow download speeds, I have uploaded the images onto my server, with a html page displaying all the images so you can view them.

Click Here To View

Let me know what you think.
those are pretty nice, but id say darker.

Nah, I like the light colors, they pop! Thank you very much shadowfax.. As for a sig, I would just like something small, 350x140 or something, that matches the banners so I can wear it during voting time and what not. It doesn't have to have my name on it or anything like that.

I have an idea for the "LPF Choice" nomination I guess we could call it. I got the idea from this thread from last years LPF Awards > http://www.linkinparkforums.com/showthread.php?t=12840&highlight=LPF+Awards.

But the idea behind that was, you nominated yourself, you put in your own sigs and avys.. How about this year, the people nominate their favorite sigs and avys from around the forums (not made by them(them being the person who is doing the nomination)) thus nominating people from around the forums?

For example: I love so and so's sig! It is the best sig I have ever seen, (but you have to make sure who ever you nominate has made that sig or you nominate the person who made the sig) so I nominate them for the best sig award.

Just an idea, lemme know what you think.. Or if you want to change something by all means, change it to make it work.

I just wanted to see what you guys thought about htis idea, it got looked over due to the banners and such.

Back