LPF Awards '08...And The Winners Are

Hey, Rav nagging at the mods certainly worked (I fully endorse this behaviour now woman..kudos! Your lack of patient ranting has done it once again! Yay!).
Actually I wasn't ranting, and it's been my experience that nagging gets you nowhere, BUT as for my impatience, as I told Mel, of the few virtues I have left patience is definately at the top of that list. You'll just have to deal with that ;)

And as for the sigs - wow, they really are impressive! I like very much!
And... just so I have this right, by hosting you mean save and upload to our own image housing site (say Photobucket) and save there right? Sorry, not used to this high-techery haha

Thanks again all - staff and members. This was fun! Have to do it again next year, huh? :D

Hey, Rav nagging at the mods certainly worked.
Actually Ive just been busy all this week until this morning... and even then I had to hurry to get these finished up before going to my graduation. :p

And... just so I have this right, by hosting you mean save and upload to our own image housing site (say Photobucket) and save there right? Sorry, not used to this high-techery haha
You are quite correct.

oooh oooh oohh

smexy ;]

love the work

umm question

how do i put multiple sigs? >=/ lol

plus...is mine a tad big? thats what my control panel is saying...

such a n00b...xD

thanks for trying gradon, but no reward fo ya..
|
|
V

semttulocu3.png

Back