LPF AWARDS 2006 | Vote Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've decided to shorten the voting time by cutting a week off it.
New End of Voting:
Voting Ends: 12:00 Noon EST - Sunday, August 20, 2006

VOTING END DATE HAS BEEN MOVED UP 1 WEEK TO Sunday, August 20, 2006

EDIT:
Whoops, Fribs beat me to it, lol.
But I changed it in the first post now.

azemkamikaze03 said:
Remember This?

or

This? XD

or Romero's Prodigy?

Awesome stories. :p

They were pretty awesome stories. Re-think the nominees? Because I've seen some pretty good pieces and they are not up for the vote.

I'm not saying this because I know it's my piece, but I just think that it should at least deserve a nomination because it has been up and running for ages and a lot of hard work has gone in to it.

Okay, that's better, thanks. BUT, I still don't understand what it is that you're asking.
Are you asking about how we find nominees? Or how we figure out the winner to whatever category?

Okay,
1) How do we find nominees for said category?
We obviously do this over the span of a long time, in this case, they've been working on it for 8 months. We look around the forum & choose based on a few things. We'll take the Best member to be mod as an example. We look at various people, & look how, helpful they've been, see what kind of spamming they've been doing, if any, & other things. I can't say much for the Fan-Fic category, as I don't go in there much at all.

2) How do we find the winner for said category?
Well, that's what this thread is for. The masses vote, & we count the votes to get a winner. In the event of a tie, we may do or look at somehting to figure out how to break it.

I apologize for kinda going off on you earlier, I've just had a stressful day.

I LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it had to be said.. >_<

ps..::
Phranka said:
hehe if we'd nominate all the people who arent really active much.. then.. well you know.. how the hell would that work
Well, Andrew (Spike_1412) isn't active. I don't think he was even active 8 months ago so I dunno how that happened.
But yeah.
Still love him and I think he is a dork.
So I voted for him. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back