LPF awards... what's up with that?

yeah a few members want it, I know a member of staff wants it, but I dunno. it'd be cool to have.

nothing has been mentioned so far, contrary to what I said earlier, which was based off of a chat I had with someone that turns out they were just kidding with me >_<

I don't know guys...it was a lot of chaos last time....but we'll see what the future brings

new LPF awards would be cool though

and well....Matt is the craziest memeber...no one can beat him

well if its a popular thing where the popular members win its when the **** comes
it will be better this year, much better

lol somebody's being really optimistic.

I'll forgive it and all, but I really don't want to see somebody go apeshit again. cause someone always does.

Nope, I don't know anything about LPF awards this year. Sorry, maybe next year.

I'd love to see a LPF awards again. I've never seen one.

I don't understand how it could possibly go wrong. Well I do, but I don't honestly it'd be that bad this time. Even though I had no idea what happened last time.

Well my point is, give it a try. :[

P.S. I don't contradict myself.

I remember seeing an awards thing back in the beginning of 05, that was crazy.

I think I left soon after that, so I can't remember how it ended.

Everyone wants one, and then something will happen and itll piss everyone off, trust me, its happened the last 2 times.

I like them, and I win stuff, but no, no more LPFA.

Everyone wants one, and then something will happen and itll piss everyone off, trust me, its happened the last 2 times.

I like them, and I win stuff, but no, no more LPFA.
I guess all the new members like me miss out, and feel left out.. If you think about it... Why care if it does start a fight again? You guys seemed to handel it all last 2 times... :confused: So I dunno... I still think we should give it 1 last go.. and if there is a fight well then never do them again, because alot of us members get along with each other so I don't see the harm.. But It's a shame it's already been decided. :(

I guess all the new members like me miss out, and feel left out.. If you think about it... Why care if it does start a fight again? You guys seemed to handel it all last 2 times... :confused: So I dunno... I still think we should give it 1 last go.. and if there is a fight well then never do them again, because alot of us members get along with each other so I don't see the harm.. But It's a shame it's already been decided. :(
handle it? buddy you haven't been here long enough. you have no idea how many contributing members left after 05 and 06. and for those who stayed it really took a while to calm down and get back to normal. after last awards there was a few months period of just...downtime. lpf's dark middle ages lol

handle it? buddy you haven't been here long enough. you have no idea how many contributing members left after 05 and 06. and for those who stayed it really took a while to calm down and get back to normal. after last awards there was a few months period of just...downtime. lpf's dark middle ages lol
The past is the past, but why should we have to hold them off because of the past? It's kinda stupid in reality to "me" but then again... Your right I wasn't here during 04, 05, 06...

the idea is to avoid the bullshit that went on while and because of the awards.
I just think it should say something about the craziness, that the staff would announce they would NEVER do it again.
I'm not sayin it's necessarily fair to the new people.

the idea is to avoid the bullshit that went on while and because of the awards.
I just think it should say something about the craziness, that the staff would announce they would NEVER do it again.
I'm not sayin it's necessarily fair to the new people.

It did put a bit of excitement in a boring period of time at least

(Though there was a crappy period for a bit afterwards)

Back