LPF Baby Pictures 5.0

when i saw it on the grad dvd i was like who is that? n then ur pic popped up and i was like :O...nice picz every1...very cutee...i'm trying to get my baby picz on here but they're too big and i dont know how to make them smaller :confused:

awwwwwwwwww vero ur sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!
*steals u* cant get done with kidnap, cuz i think ur older than me....i think...lmao
ur so sweet!

yeah i think ive made my point...wow im tired...pity i dont have a scanner u wont be graced with my cherub face...im kidding...

I remeber Jelly as a baby.. or I remeber a pic...ahaha.

Any way 4everLP_Shinoda dont you hate camra's.. lol. I would do that whole pinch you cheek thing but its overated and hurts like hell.

yes...that is me...lol the first one wen i'm in yellow i'm on a horse but my driver is holding me so i dont fall...he wanted to take a pic with me because he liked me better than his own baby :confused: dont ask and the second is when i tried to eat by myself for the first time...lol it didnt work very well...if you saw the rest of the pic theres food all over the table from it falling off my spoon...lol

keza said:
awwwwwwwwww vero ur sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!
*steals u* cant get done with kidnap, cuz i think ur older than me....i think...lmao
ur so sweet!

yeah i think ive made my point...wow im tired...pity i dont have a scanner u wont be graced with my cherub face...im kidding...

Yup,I´m older than you and as for your pic,you can always ask a friend of yours to scan it(that´s if your friend has a scanner lol:p)

Originally posted by ForgottenKid:

Any way 4everLP_Shinoda dont you hate camra's.. lol. I would do that whole pinch you cheek thing but its overated and hurts like hell.

It´s not that I hate cameras,it´s just that sometimes I hate them bcuz of the way I look on the pic,I think it makes me look more ugly :eek: but w/e...... :eek:
I like pinching my mum´s cheek:eek:,everytime I can I do it to her and she is always telling me to stop doing it cuz it hurts like hell and also her cheeks get all redish :p ,lol poor my mum :eek: :eek: :p

Btw Jelly,you look so adorable in both pics^_^

Aww, I love baby pics. Everyones so cute! I posted one of mine a long time ago I think, but I'll post it again. It's from first grade I think. Not really a baby but whatever.
d0c73c9a886b9781ee152a7e357b91d1.jpg

And these two are bad quality because I took a picture of the original picture, and they were in a scrapbook.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/LPtheory88/000_0298.jpg <---- me as a baby. It looks like I have a bump on my head but I really don't. o.0
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/LPtheory88/000_0300.jpg <----- Haha, I don't know what I was doing.

=D Thanks! I used to get that alot lol. Random people would ask to take a picture with me because they thought I was so cute. I was like "wtf?". My uncle used to carry me around trying to "pick up chicks" haha.

This is me in my party days....

;)

Man....those were the days... :p

(not a actually picture of me... )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back