LPF's "Official Lonely Hearts Club"

It's been a 6 months since my last suffocation. I'm free now and I'm not mad about it. But I think something will happen soon. Don't know yet. There's one girl 19 years old, and there's 15 year old girl..both pretty and nice..hmm

this lonely hearts thing...hmm
it's weird for me right now. I've never been in a real relationship, and am not right now either, and I for some reason don't give a flying ****! I feel great. lol
which is really good, but then again with my ups and downs next month I'll probably fall in love and be miserable about it, lol
oh well >.>

The situation I'm in right now is sooooo Bridget Jones haha.
For anyone who hasn't seen the films she basically has no luck with guys then all of a sudden two come along at once, and she can't decide which one to pick.
Bah. lol.

I'm in a relationship...it's just NOT too much of a happy one.
He controls everything i do i mean i love him but he gets mad at the smallest things.
Like when he found out i was gonna cut my hair..he freaked! He said "why didn't you even ask me???"
And just went off on me.

I can't wear skirts anymore cause he thinks everyone in the world is looking.
And i can't have any guy friends otherwise he thinks they are just out to sleep with me or something.

Like i said i love him,i just feel really controlled and sometimes trapped.

Can anyone help me?

I'm in a relationship...it's just NOT too much of a happy one.
He controls everything i do i mean i love him but he gets mad at the smallest things.
Like when he found out i was gonna cut my hair..he freaked! He said "why didn't you even ask me???"
And just went off on me.

I can't wear skirts anymore cause he thinks everyone in the world is looking.
And i can't have any guy friends otherwise he thinks they are just out to sleep with me or something.

Like i said i love him,i just feel really controlled and sometimes trapped.

Can anyone help me?

If he really controlls you like that...and you really feel uncomfortable...then the best thing would be to step out of the relationship

Back