lpp's journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
then what´s the use lpp...
you´re my freind and I care about you that´s why I´m posting this and all the other things I have to you...
I dont want you to hurt yourself cause then I get hurt..
I hate seeing you feeling down cause that makes me feel down...
what´s the use of just harming yourself ..... absolutly nothing

I have 2 agree with u Sammi.I tell her the same but damn she is really stubborn.I keep telling her not 2 cut herself but she won´t listen.
I REALLY DON´T LIKE U 2 CUT LPP CUZ U WON´T FIX ANYTHING BY DOING IT.U´LL ONLY GET HURT AND U´LL SUFFER AND I DON´T WANT U 2 SUFFER:(

in some way it does

it is my only thing that knows me and doesn't judge me

Not to sound rude or anything, but didn't you say you were leaving?
Not trying to sound like an ass or anything, I'm just curious.

misery said:
Not to sound rude or anything, but didn't you say you were leaving?
Not trying to sound like an ass or anything, I'm just curious.

yes but not yet

maybe in a few days or so not sure yet

hm.. like i said in private message, i hope you choose not to kill yourself.. cuz hey look what you get to look forward to your BIRTHDAY!! i just had mine a few days ago and im happy as hell(thats meant 2 be in a good way, lmao), i want you to be as happy too..

btw. i way reading a journal of a trouble girl(not you somebody else) and she said when she is sad she cut and when she cuts she is happy.. and when people react the way they do when they see her cuts that makes her sad.. anyway long story short she killed herself, if cutting makes you happy do it all you want, just dont go to deep(and try to do in place where ppl cant see it, it would probly save a lot of controversy(sp?)..) and if ppl get up you for cutting telll then to get **** you can do as you please and if they dont like they can go to hell... yea hmm.. just thought i tell ya soo..

lpp said:
in some way it does

it is my only thing that knows me and doesn't judge me
how can you say that??!?!
Have I, Vero, or anyone else judged you?? the ones who care about you, do not judge you!!
so all of this things we are saying that we care about you...is nothing?

Heart_LP said:
how can you say that??!?!
Have I, Vero, or anyone else judged you?? the ones who care about you, do not judge you!!
so all of this things we are saying that we care about you...is nothing?

hmm right now i am not in the nvm

but update time

well i am tired

hating everything right now

and i think about death 24/7

and other ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back