lpp's journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU TO CHANGE.

if they aren't happy with you, they can go screw themselves.

this is one of mi mottos;

dis is sarah dis is me, got a problem? go get screwed.

lpp said:
lol funny..

when i was younger my older brother and parents fought alot.
and my first best friend was misty she had the nerve to call one day and say i won't be talking to u in the halls because of new friends.
my second best friend ellie refuses to talk to me because i sent her a linkin park e card.

and i feel like i have to be strong for everyone in my family.

so i write everyday,i'm working on abook,writting poems.
and then i study website about eating disorders.
i play guitar,i took very little piano,.....i havetryed to play the trumpet but sucked. and i can't handle arugments,and i hate my life.

My reasons surpass those tenfold. I see no reason you cant talk to us about your problems instead.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
My reasons surpass those tenfold. I see no reason you cant talk to us about your problems instead.

i thought u aren't talking to which includes my JOURNAL

SNiPeRViRuS said:
We are willing to listen

*laughing*

YEA ****ING RIGHT ......IF SNIPER AIN'T TALKING TO ME THEN WHO WILL LISTEN. NO ONE U HEAR ME NO ONE

lpp said:
*laughing*

YEA ****ING RIGHT ......IF SNIPER AIN'T TALKING TO ME THEN WHO WILL LISTEN. NO ONE U HEAR ME NO ONE

i'll listen to u anytime, im a good listener, if u eva feel like tlking there are so many people willing to help u

*gives hug*

stupidsoul1 said:
ill listen to you but u only want sniper to help ....thats why im not really being the greatest person in the world atm

thnks ss1 and woody and em....

*hugs back to all 3*.

and srry about last night i was really pissed off and also really upset and i was trying not to leave and cut...

_SNIPER

could u plz forgive me i was really upset that u wouldn't talk to me.and at the same time pissed off about something else and i don't know what pissed me off.
_lpp

awwww *hugs lpp* Just forget what people say to make you change. You don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. Just don't make a thread about it cause people will want to help you.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
awwww *hugs lpp* Just forget what people say to make you change. You don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. Just don't make a thread about it cause people will want to help you.

why thnk u

*bows down infront of u*

ur my fairy princess

lpp said:
thnks ss1 and woody and em....

*hugs back to all 3*.

and srry about last night i was really pissed off and also really upset and i was trying not to leave and cut...

_SNIPER

could u plz forgive me i was really upset that u wouldn't talk to me.and at the same time pissed off about something else and i don't know what pissed me off.
_lpp

Of course I forgive. Just dont give me a reason to want to help you about that specific thing. lol

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Of course I forgive. Just dont give me a reason to want to help you about that specific thing. lol
thnk u and okay if i ever need help i well post in ur journal or pm u

sounds good.

and srry about yesterday..

even though u forgave i wanted to say one last time

so that u know i meant it

cecilia said:
so how much does someone have to weight to be consider fat?
anyways..
i hate the way i look and my ****ed up body, i cant do anything about it so i wear thick layers of clothing to hide it. why do you hate yourself? you have a boyfriend that cares about you right...so you say that youre fat and that you feel people dont like you...............you have your boyfriend right.

i don't like u..

and plus MAKE UR OWN DAMN ****ING JOURNAL..AND PLUS THAT WAS AGES AGO...DAMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back