LP's next cd doomed?

well people can moan all they like but lp arnt going back... and all this touring... they wont be starting to record new music till late 2009 :\
im hoping for more good ballads like TLTGYA and more awesomeness songs like BIO. i really want another funky rockrap song BIO.

BIO is the song I usually skip when I´m listening to MTM..

I love the Bleed it Out Party haha. Thats how a picture it and always have a huge rap hoedown, just like Mike said a couple months ago before MTM was out

I reckon LP will split before the next album, it's sad to think that, but I reckon thats what'll happen.

I reckon LP will split before the next album, it's sad to think that, but I reckon thats what'll happen.
nae wont happen, before a band splits a series of **** between the members happens, unless they hide their anger very well they seem to get along very well, remember most of them have been friends since school. the only way that they will split is if there is a death in the band and i pray that dont happen

Mr Hahn secretly hates Chester and is currently developing a nuclear technology based mass destruction weapon. He's getting his supplies from North Korea.

doesn't have to be a lot of ****, and it's not nearly necessary to see any fireworks before a band splits, see audioslave for example.

I think that sort of case is likely for LP, either they split up or one ore two leave because of creative differences. I mean one day these guys are gonna realize that the grounds for music they had back in '99 are gone. they've already moved into a different direction, and I'm not sure how much more different stuff they can come up with without someone thinking "this isn't my thing"

^ echoed

i think eventually theyre just gonna look at themsleves and think..."maybe its time to move on..."

i think chester may move on first,seeing as he may have a burgeoning solo career soon,i cant see the others really making any other moves to other bands or just quitting, LP do seem like the type of band to mutually end it and only do live shows every year or so

mikes got his rap career or at least in some way producing, i really dont see where brad,rob and phoe would go...maybe form their own indie band?

we shall see, just hope they put at least ONE more album out...and it has some OOMPH about it as opposed to MTM

Chaz - Solo
Mike - Producing, Rap
Brad - Will go on to form a supergroup
Phoenix - He'll do a John Deacon and just take it easy
Rob - Same as Phoenix
Joe - He'll do what he does best. Maybe make a supergroup as well.

well its kinda true in a way, going rock with a DJ and a MC in a group can cause a lot of 'creative differences'
yeah i see where your commin from, but Mike can play guitar. As long as he gets a song or 2 where he can do some rapping I'm sure he'd be fine.
As for Joe, I get the feeling he'll quit soon. Don't ask me why...

he does look very bored, not as jumpy or nutso as he normally is

dont be too surprised if he puts cod4 on that laptop as opposed to his DJ program soon....xD

Hazi[LP]Tonz;549525 said:
he does look very bored, not as jumpy or nutso as he normally is

dont be too surprised if he puts cod4 on that laptop as opposed to his DJ program soon....xD
LOL you and me! we'll start an internet cafe adn we can invite him to come play with us! LOL

Back