LP's next cd doomed?

lol yeah, if he quits its a major problem for lp when they perform live, but i feel for him, i mean he does **** all on MTM scratch wise. And yeah he use to be so energetic during the Meteora World Tour

though i doubt we'd wanna invite hanh,seeing as how much free time hes got..he'd just plain pwnge us..and after a day opf being pwnged, i dont think i could take much of a punding in cod4 xD

hanh can just design **** around the place for our netcafe,hes strictly off games til we catch up xD

Hazi[LP]Tonz;549529 said:
though i doubt we'd wanna invite hanh,seeing as how much free time hes got..he'd just plain pwnge us..and after a day opf being pwnged, i dont think i could take much of a punding in cod4 xD

hanh can just design **** around the place for our netcafe,hes strictly off games til we catch up xD
He could teach us the tricks of the trade! (I think i just figured out what he's doing during live shows!!!)

Out of all the people in LP I think Chester and Mike would be the only ones to have a succesful after carrer if they were to go hiatous. The other members simply arent that talented or respected in their scene.

lmfao, and if he does, you buy 3 copies?

yeah, deal lol

Chaz - Solo
Mike - Producing, Rap
Brad - Will go on to form a supergroup
Phoenix - He'll do a John Deacon and just take it easy
Rob - Same as Phoenix
Joe - He'll do what he does best. Maybe make a supergroup as well.

Joe and Brad don't have talent for a supergroup...Mike would be only one sucessfull after LP most likely if any of them are

Hazi[LP]Tonz;549525 said:
he does look very bored, not as jumpy or nutso as he normally is

dont be too surprised if he puts cod4 on that laptop as opposed to his DJ program soon....xD

OMG if he did that would be awsome YAY COD!

i dont tink its "bra,phoe and rob arent talented", more so the music that LP were constricted to and the fact that while they may write SOME stuff on their own, essentially its a band idea, and its hardly like creative juices are gonna burst forth,esp with MTM, sure they wrote SOME stuff, like in brads case, most of his stuff was basically not up to what mike and co wanted so they took none of his ideas....so who knows really

mike is a multitalent so he will find his way out with producing or other things
chester has a great voice, he shouldnt really have trouble finding another band
joe of course still has his store

the other 3..i dunno

like i said before

Brad becomes a rabbi
Joe either becomes a chef at a sushi restaurant or a comic book store owner
Rob becomes a programmer
Phoenix becomes a boxer
Chester becomes an underwear model
Mike works at the Japanese embassy in Washington

i just hope that regardless of whether the next cd is the last or not, they go out on a high and an album that at the very least has OOMPH!!

iv had a change of heart, next cd doomed if they

a)continue to get a "new" sound...cause hell...they said theyd make a rock album...last i checked MTM was part emo wannabe,part pop,all crap

b)if...and IF rumors are true and an album is expected alot sooner than the usual 3-4 years....than theyre DEFINATELY gone cause they just wont put as much effort into it or rush things seeing as theyre gonna tour for a fair while...

like we all know MTM got a negative rating on just about every review and many of the HC LP fans now hate the new lp.
That's true, but they have also gained fans from MTM. Everyone has their on different tastes in music, and their new sound has attracted a new crowd of LP fans (I know some of my friends who were never really into LP, are now into them because of MTM).

Also the fact that they took 4 years to release a new album killed the lp flames in alot of people

That is one thing that puts me off LP, the long periods of nothing new...it especially puts me off because my favourite album was HT and then Meteora and then Minutes to Midnight, so for me they are getting worse. That's not to say they are becoming less talented musicians (Because they are are actually progressing) I just prefer the harder sound.

In conclusion, I hope LP release an album which is harder and comes out sooner (*can't help but giggle at the "harder and comes out sooner"*).

Back