Make Your Own Linkin Park Mash-up!

^^ good mixing program? i just saw the wiki image and it didn't seem like it was all that great. I'm using acoustica which is just the bare assed basics, i like that, but it's now slowing comiting suicide on me...

and thanks ugur, id say just trust darkness's judgment with Ableton Live 6

It's a dumb idea, your time is limited, and the user interface limits your creativity.

Better off ripping the samples yourself and doing one in a remixing program.

And don't ask me to rip the files for you, or give my ripped files to you, because if you're not intelligent or creative enough to do it yourself with good quality, then you're not intelligent or creative enough to bring anything to the mixing community so you can just suck my golden tallywacker.

Better off ripping the samples yourself and doing one in a remixing program.

And don't ask me to rip the files for you, or give my ripped files to you, because if you're not intelligent or creative enough to do it yourself with good quality, then you're not intelligent or creative enough to bring anything to the mixing community so you can just suck my golden tallywacker.

Why dont you just upload the files you ripped for those who arn't quite as 1337 as you at all this **** and consider it a good deed instead of talking a load of bull and making yourself look like a tit?

Why dont you just upload the files you ripped for those who arn't quite as 1337 as you at all this **** and consider it a good deed instead of talking a load of bull and making yourself look like a tit?

Where's the fun in that?
I had to learn to rip them myself. Why can't anyone else?

And don't say '1337' it makes you look like a freakin idiot.

Oh, yeah, and hey. Do what everyone else around here does. If you don't like something I say, ignore it. Because otherwise you're just going to be starting **** because I have very low patience for people on the intarwebz.

Where's the fun in that?
I had to learn to rip them myself. Why can't anyone else?

And don't say '1337' it makes you look like a freakin idiot.

Oh, yeah, and hey. Do what everyone else around here does. If you don't like something I say, ignore it. Because otherwise you're just going to be starting **** because I have very low patience for people on the intarwebz.

Ok fair enough to learning it, If you dont wanna help for the sake of it, even though you could easily help, its your choice.

I said 1337 for the reaction I got, and because I was also making fun of you at how you made yourself seem amazing at this in your post (and how smart-assly arrogant it was)

And if your to much of a twat to resist from being a jerk in most posts you do, and you find it too hard to say anything constructive or helpfull, you deserve as much **** as you get.

Ok fair enough to learning it, If you dont wanna help for the sake of it, even though you could easily help, its your choice.

I said 1337 for the reaction I got, and because I was also making fun of you at how you made yourself seem amazing at this in your post (and how smart-assly arrogant it was)

And if your to much of a twat to resist from being a jerk in most posts you do, and you find it too hard to say anything constructive or helpfull, you deserve as much **** as you get.

don't hate the player hate the game

This is old. Go find them on LPRussia or something. Or be creative for once and rip them yourself.

Not to mention you need like, 50 posts to request something.

Looks like Ive got enough posts to request then....

I looked on the web for a web audio ripping program, and couldn't find a decent one, perhaps if you could give a name of a ripping program you would be slightly more helpful tsinoitcelfer

As for LPRussia, Wow!! tsinoitcelfer's first helpful contribution to the thread!, Ill go check it out... -_-

EDIT: Well unfortunlly i can't read Russian and after pressing a random selection of buttons on the homepage and not finding anything helpfull I gave up.

Looks like Ive got enough posts to request then....

I looked on the web for a web audio ripping program, and couldn't find a decent one, perhaps if you could give a name of a ripping program you would be slightly more helpful tsinoitcelfer

As for LPRussia, Wow!! tsinoitcelfer's first helpful contribution to the thread!, Ill go check it out... -_-

EDIT: Well unfortunlly i can't read Russian and after pressing a random selection of buttons on the homepage and not finding anything helpfull I gave up.

That was all the help I got when I was asking for them forever ago. :)

Back