Many People Ignore Everything About The Prophet Muhammed

tomaust

I am an Idiot
In the Encyclopedia Britannica it is stated that:

"Muhammad is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities."

John Austin says:

"In little more than a year he was actually the spiritual, nominal and temporal rule of Medina, with his hands on the lever that was to shake the world."

John William Draper says:

"Four years after the death of Justinian, A.D. 569, was born at Mecca, in Arabia the man who, of all men exercised the greatest influence upon the human race . . . Mohammed . . ."

W. Montgomery Watt says:

"His readiness to undergo persecutions for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. To suppose Muhammad an impostor raises more problems than it solves. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad."

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, (pbuh) says in (Young India):

"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to this friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

George Bernard Shaw says:

If a man like Muhamed were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness. Read the following writings of other Western authors...

Thomas Carlyle in his (Heroes and Heroworship), was simply amazed as to:

"how one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

Diwan Chand Sharma wrote:

"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him."

In the words of Prof. C. Snouck Hurgronje:

"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues: "The fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations ."

Prof. Ramakrishna Rao says:

"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes! There is Muhammad, the Prophet. There is Muhammad, the Warrior; Muhammad, the Businessman; Muhammad, the Statesman; Muhammad, the Orator; Muhammad, the Reformer; Muhammad, the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad, the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad, the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad, the Judge; Muhammad, the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

Sarogini Naidu, the famous poetess of India says about Islam:

"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'

AND your point is???

do you have a personal opinion or are you just about posting what OTHER people say...

Personally I don't give a **** what other people think of Mohammed (may pig piss be upon him AND his followers)

dear lethalfind thank you for your reply,please don't fall in offence and racism,thank you,you should congratulate me for teaching you and giving you the truth you will never find in your brainwashing media;

The Prophet's Patience

Throughout the period of his mission, Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) experienced all manners of difficulty. Deniers and polytheists from among his own people insulted him most terribly, even calling him a magician or a madman. Others wanted to kill him and even schemed to do so. Despite all that, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) tried to teach people of all backgrounds and cultures about the Qur'an, and therefore about proper morality and good behavior.

As Allah revealed in the verses of the Qur'an, some people had not the slightest idea of the basics of good manners, for which reason it never entered their minds that they might appall someone who possessed superior morality. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) displayed the greatest patience in these circumstances, turning to Allah and asking for His help in all situations and encouraging the believers toward patience and submission.

In many verses in the Qur'an, Allah advises the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) to be patient despite the words of unbelievers:

[So be patient in the face of what they say and glorify your Lord with praise before the rising of the sun and before it sets.] (Qaf 50: 39)

[Do not be grieved by what they say. All might belongs to Allah. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.] (Yunus 10:65)

[We know that your breast is constricted by what they say.] (Al-Hijr 15:97)

[Perhaps you are leaving aside part of what has been revealed to you and your breast is constricted by this because they say,

lol, I should THANK YOU !!!

Probably more like I should shoot you...**** you and your prophet...
your propaganda will not be appreciated here, if you think my words are harsh, keep this **** up...

Lethalfind said:
lol, I should THANK YOU !!!

Probably more like I should shoot you...**** you and your prophet...
your propaganda will not be appreciated here, if you think my words are harsh, keep this **** up...

ROFLMAO !!!!!

INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOUR RUDE , BRUTAL AND IGNARANT FACE STICK TO THE SUBJECT AND LEARN,I CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR EDUCATION FOR FREE

The Prophet as Educator

A real educator must have several virtues, among them the following:

First: To give due importance to all aspects of a person's mind, spirit, and self, and to raise each to its proper perfection. The Qur'an mentions the evil-commanding self that drags people, like beasts with ropes around their necks, wherever it wants to go, and goads them to obey their bodily desires. In effect, the evil-commanding self wants people to ignore their God-given ability to elevate their feelings, thoughts, and spirits.

The Qur'an quotes the Prophet Joseph (Yusuf) as saying [Surely the self commands evil, unless my Master has mercy] (Yusuf 12:53). Commanding evil is inherent in the self's nature. However, through worship and discipline, the self can be raised to higher ranks, to a position where it accuses itself for its evils and shortcomings (Al-Qiyamah 75:2), and then still higher where God addresses it: [O self at peace! Return unto your Master, well-pleased, well-pleasing] (Al-Fajr 89:27-28).

Higher than the self at peace (at rest and contented) is the self perfectly purified. Those who rise to this degree of attainment are the nearest to God. When you look at them you remember God, for they are like polished mirrors in which all of His attributes are reflected. The Companions

First off Tomaust, salam ou alaykoum brother.

2 or 3 Months ago and back, I was in your shoes. Trying to explain the people the simple truth, and not what has been said after the horrid attacks on 9/11. I honestly do think that I have reached out to atleast one person here, and that makes me happy. Don't let others bring you down by their ignorant and sluggish comments.

I commend you for your posts, If I could give you rep I would. As I read them, I don't see one mistake, in what could defy the Qur'an, and the history of the Prophet Muhammed (Peace and Blessings be upon him and all other prophets of God). However, many people reject the very known, proved, and provided history, and the Qur'an, that prove Muhammed's peace, passion, serenity, and his blessing on the Fadl of Man (Earth). After all, many magazines, including Time Magazine, have named Muhammed one of the most influencial men in world history.

Many of these people who so cold heartdley reject Muhammed's good reputation, try to prove their points using the Qur'an and history... However many of them even say the Qur'an is not the word of God? So in their minds, they are only proving themselves wrong! :eek:

Well, I can tell you right now, if you're not religious, all you need to do is pickup a variety of historical encyclopedias and look at what it says about Muhammed for yourself. If you would like to cast away this call I am making apon you, than I believe that you serve no right to argue for or against Muhammed, for better or for worse. It doesn't mater which stand point on this you choose, as long as you are educated on the subject. I know that once you are, you will truly understand.

Enough Said.

I threw him some for you Hamza. Even though he's another Muhammed soap box queen.

snafu said:
I threw him some for you Hamza. Even though he's another Muhammed soap box queen.

Thanks lol.

What I like about you and Lethal is that we can set our religious beliefs and differences apart, and find a common understanding. :D Sounds corny to some but it's what I think.

tomaust said:
INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOUR RUDE , BRUTAL AND IGNARANT FACE STICK TO THE SUBJECT AND LEARN,I CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR EDUCATION FOR FREE

LOLOL, I'm Ignarant??? Don't you mean Ignorant???

Bring your **** here to the streets, the USA and you will see what rude and brutal are my friend, **** you and all your ****.

Do us all a favor and swallow a bullet and be done with it.

Lethalfind said:
LOLOL, I'm Ignarant??? Don't you mean Ignorant???

Bring your **** here to the streets, the USA and you will see what rude and brutal are my friend, **** you and all your ****.

Do us all a favor and swallow a bullet and be done with it.

Still proving you elegant control of language and debate I see. Even outright lies are more powerful than blind arrogance my dear. But alas, this post, like so many, will accomplish absolutely nothing to help sway the good people of this forum (Such as yourself) to change your ways concerning either debate or prejudice. I often wonder how nice the same angry voice can sound repeated. :rolleyes:

eisanbt said:
Still proving you elegant control of language and debate I see. Even outright lies are more powerful than blind arrogance my dear. But alas, this post, like so many, will accomplish absolutely nothing to help sway the good people of this forum (Such as yourself) to change your ways concerning either debate or prejudice. I often wonder how nice the same angry voice can sound repeated. :rolleyes:

Your an idiot...as for convincing this forum, find some that give a damn about Allah...other then of course the person who originated this thread...this ass hole came on here to spew his rhetoric about Allah, nothing more, trying to brain wash the people who are open to it, I guess your one of them. Maybe you should join the towel heads and live elsewhere...

There is more than one here who cares for Allah, I am certainly not one of them. You've surley read one of any number of posts where I state how I am not religious. I will not however be 'Brainwashed' by unfounded, illogical and mindless hate. Aside from fear based confusion and rashness, and of course the hand of mass media, there are no ground which to base a specific fear of Islamics, certainly not in North America. While I am no fan of any religious institution, Islam is no scarier then any of the others. You'll find that your fear isn't going to help you in any practical way, though I'm sure it will keep you warm at night.

thank you for your replies all of you my so dear friends ,thanks even to the ignorant rude brutal immoral brainwashed friends here

oh my god forgive them they don't know what they say

more pure thruth about the prophet

"The Messenger of God (s) was the mildest of men, but also the bravest and most just of men. He was the most restrained of people; never touching the hand of a woman over whom he did not have rights, or who was not his mahram. He was the most generous of men, so that never did a gold or silver coin spend the night in his house. If something remained at the end of the day, because he had not found someone to give it to, and night descended, he would go out, and not return home until he had given it to someone in need. From what Allah gave him [...] he would take only the simplest and easiest foods: dates and barley, giving anything else away in the path of Allah. Never did he refuse a gift for which he was asked. He used to mend his own sandals, and patch his own clothes, and serve his family, and help them to cut meat. He was the shyest of men, so that his gaze would never remain long in the face of anyone else. He would accept the invitation of a freeman or a slave, and accept a gift, even if it were no more than a gulp of milk, or the thigh of a rabbit, and offer something in return. He never consumed anything given in sadaqa. He was not too proud to reply to a slave-girl, or a pauper in rags. He would become angered for his Lord, never for himself; he would cause truth and justice to prevail even if this led to discomfort to himself or to his companions.

"He used to bind a stone around his waist out of hunger. He would eat what was brought, and would not refuse any permissible food. If there was dates without bread, he would eat, if there was roast meat, he would eat; if there was rough barley bread, he would eat it; if there was honey or something sweet, he would eat it; if there was only yogurt without even bread, he would be quite satisfied with that.

"He was not sated, even with barley-bread, for three consecutive days, until the day he met his Lord, not because of poverty, or avarice, but because he always preferred others over himself.

"He would attend weddings, and visit the sick, and attend funerals, and would often walk among his enemies without a guard. He was the most humble of men, and the most serene, without arrogance. He was the most eloquent of men, without ever speaking for too long. He was the most cheerful of men. He was afraid of nothing in the dunya. He would wear a rough Yemeni cloak, or a woolen tunic; whatever was lawful and was to hand, that he would wear. He would ride whatever was to hand: sometimes a horse, sometimes a camel, sometimes a mule, sometimes a donkey. And at times he would walk barefoot, without an upper garment or a turban or a cap. He would visit the sick even if they were in the furthest part of Madina. He loved perfumes, and disliked foul smells.

"He maintained affectionate and loyal ties with his relatives, but without preferring them to anyone who was superior to them. He never snubbed anyone. He accepted the excuse of anyone who made an excuse. He would joke, but would never say anything that was not true. He would laugh, but not uproarously. He would watch permissible games and sports, and would not criticise them. He ran races with his wives. Voices would be raised around him, and he would be patient. He kept a sheep, from which he would draw milk for his family. He would walk among the fields of his companions. He never despised any pauper for his poverty or illness; neither did he hold any king in awe simply because he was a king. He would call rich and poor to Allah, without distinction.

"In him, Allah combined all noble traits of character; although he neither read nor wrote, having grown up in a land of ignorance and deserts in poverty, as a shepherd, and as an orphan with neither father nor mother. But Allah Himself taught him all the excellent qualities of character, and praiseworthy ways, and the stories of the early and the later prophets, and the way to salvation and triumph in the Akhira, and to joy and detachment in the dunya, and how to hold fast to duty, and to avoid the unnecessary.

SubhanAllah, do you not see when Allah says to us that the Kafir is DEAF DUMB and BLIND...
So of these people here are twisted and I mean twisted..Its very sad for them...
Insulting their creator means nothing, but they will see...
May Allah guide them all..

You see people it doesn't matter what you say of Islam or what you do, the fact remains you were not created to insult peopld, neither to make money or anything else of this worldy sort, you have a creator, you better recognise it before death takes you, for death is as certain as the rising of the sun! You and I WILL die, and what will you do then?

Wht is you purpose, please ask youselves...

Using 'I believe" isn't going to help you here folks, this is a debate forum not a podium on which you can preach your religion.

Mariama said:
the fact remains you were not created to insult people, neither to make money or anything else of this worldly sort, you have a creator, you better recognise it before death takes you, for death is as certain as the rising of the sun! You and I WILL die, and what will you do then?

And what reason is there to believe that there is a creator, a specific one at that? Not the Qu'ran nor any other Holy book gives me reasons to follow their mystical teachings. I specify Mystical because all religions have within them good things to say which are for the most part worth following, though never dogmatically. But it is absolutely pointless to adhere to any of the mindless "Because god says so" laws so put forth by religion. Praying 3 times a day will do you no good, loving thy neighbour is a pretty good idea though.

As for your question about what I will do when I die: I will rot (Well, probably incinerated) and there will be no concise which to regret it or anything else. This fact is neither scary nor pessimistic, it is a simple fact for which we have evidence. Holy Books have nothing beyond the blindness they themselves provide.

It should go without saying that a faith is precisly that, you simply have to believe. I refuse to believe in any magical stories of religion for the same reason I refuse to believe that trolls live under bridges.

PS: Putting a prayer in your post isn't doing much is it? If you genuinely believe then you should speaking aloud, not typing. Argue your stance intelligently, not preaching.

We pray 5 times a day actually...

And who are you to say it does no good? It does do us a lot of good it reminds us we are not here to mess about and live by our own desires!

Im sorry to disappoint you, but you will be resurrected and you will have to face Allah...

Allah says:

"God is the One who fashioned you from a single person and from that (person) created his wife, and He made for you from the cattle, eight pairs. He fashions you inside the bodies of your mothers, formation after formation, in three (veils) of darkness. This is your God, your Lord, His is the Dominion, there is no god but He, so how are you turned away." Qur'an (39:6)

"Of what did He create him. From a small quantity of liquid, God fashioned him in due proportion and ordained his fate" (80:18-19)

"And certainly We fashioned mankind from the quintessence of a clay. The We placed (mankind) as a small quantity of sperm in a safe lodging firmly established- Then We fashioned the small quantity of sperm into something which clings, and then We fashioned the clinging thing into a chewed lump of flesh, then We made out the chewed flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with intact flesh, then We developed out of it another creature; so Blessed be God, the Best to Create. Then after that you shall surely die; Then on the Day of Resurrection you shall surely be raised up." Qur'an (23:12-16)

You only see it as preaching because you have something to feel bad about,

and you haven't answered the question, what is the purpose of your life?

tomaust said:

The Prophet as Educator

Umm...the prophet Mohammed was not a real educator, or an educator at all. He was a pedophile with a 9 year old as a mate.

"The Prophet as Pedophile"

Mohammed, while sitting in the river Jordan, saw a small, young girl. This girl, being as of yet unmarried was taken by mohammed and raped repeatedly. He claimed to do this in the name of Allah.

So, Mohammed decided that this felt good, but since the child had defiled him, he struck her down without even a thought.

So, People of Islam, know this: YOUR PROPHET WAS A DONKEY-****ING, CHILD-MOLESTING **** EATER.

(This concludes the Islam Educational 30 secs.)

Mariama said:
We pray 5 times a day actually...

And who are you to say it does no good? It does do us a lot of good it reminds us we are not here to mess about and live by our own desires!

Im sorry to disappoint you, but you will be resurrected and you will have to face Allah...

Allah says:

"God is the One who fashioned you from a single person and from that (person) created his wife, and He made for you from the cattle, eight pairs. He fashions you inside the bodies of your mothers, formation after formation, in three (veils) of darkness. This is your God, your Lord, His is the Dominion, there is no god but He, so how are you turned away." Qur'an (39:6)

"Of what did He create him. From a small quantity of liquid, God fashioned him in due proportion and ordained his fate" (80:18-19)

"And certainly We fashioned mankind from the quintessence of a clay. The We placed (mankind) as a small quantity of sperm in a safe lodging firmly established- Then We fashioned the small quantity of sperm into something which clings, and then We fashioned the clinging thing into a chewed lump of flesh, then We made out the chewed flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with intact flesh, then We developed out of it another creature; so Blessed be God, the Best to Create. Then after that you shall surely die; Then on the Day of Resurrection you shall surely be raised up." Qur'an (23:12-16)
You just pissed me off...

You know, not many subject the (Piece o' ****) Islamic "Reader's Digest" (aka the Koran) to the same scrutiny that the bible is subjected to in this day and age (at least not on here.) Therein lies the fundamental problem...if only a few say it's wrong, they are "not of the book"(insane), and therefore must be killed because you are right.

That's the same with the bible. However, a lot of bible readers (most of them I know) conceed the fact that the bible was written, not by "God", but by man, then used to influence pagans into a religion which allows the heads of that religion to control everyone.

In today's world, Islam does the same damn thing, except you treat Mohammed as a "god", although he is a child molester who is also a schitzo(sp?). So, you pray, not to Allah, but to Mohammed, and then you bitch about how people draw pictures of a child molester. Sorry, the danish didn't realize that they were depicting such a horrible monster in their drawings.

To the original point: Allah never reached his ****-covered hand down to the earth, picked up a pen, and wrote the Koran, or any part thereof. No, he touched none of the koran, he had no part in it, and his word is misconstrued thoughout Islam.

But wait, there's more! The koran is fairly old, about 1400 years old to be exact. Now, how many times was this book copied? I bet that it was more than 0. So, scribes were used in the copying of these texts. (Probably with the Koran too, but that is for another time) Since scribes are human, they add, subtract, and **** with the text. So, Allah saying "I am a God among men"(egotistical), could be changed to "I am God"(egotistical claim of divinity).

Either way you slice it, you have no clue what Mohammed, Allah, or anyone else back then said or wrote, but you worship the **** out of it. Way to go, dumbass!

Back