Many People Ignore Everything About The Prophet Muhammed

Israel's Occupation is illegal MRIH.

Israel has been, illegally, in military occupation of the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and the Gaza strip since 1967 - the longest such occupation in history, and the only one anywhere in the world today.

This fact is fundamental to understanding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The rules governing the behaviour of an occupying power are laid down in the Fourth Geneva Convention (1949), relating to the protection of civilians in time of war, to which Israel is a high contracting party. The convention is a cornerstone of international humanitarian law. It sets basic legal standards for the treatment of civilians during armed conflict or under occupation. It bans indiscriminate use of force against civilians, wanton destruction of property, torture, collective punishment, the annexation of occupied territory, and the establishment of settlements or colonies on occupied land. It requires that all high contracting parties ensure that the convention is respected and that those who commit war crimes are brought judicially to account.

Alone among the 189 high contracting parties (states signatory to the convention), Israel has throughout its 35-year occupation refused to recognize the legal applicability of the Fourth Geneva Convention in the occupied Palestinian territories.

The International Committee of the Red Cross and the UN have consistently maintained that the convention applies fully to the occupied territories and that the Palestinians are a protected population under its terms. The abortive Oslo "peace process" has not changed their status in this regard. They may not be killed, tortured, ill-treated or suffer humiliating and degrading treatment. They may not be deported. Their property may not be destroyed unless "rendered absolutely necessary by military operations". Collective punishment and reprisals are prohibited. Israel may not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies. Article 147 spells out a list of "grave breaches" of the convention.

Under Article 8 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, "grave breaches" of the Geneva Conventions constitute war crimes.

Israel has also ratified the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, one of the major UN human rights treaties. This treaty, which Israel has solemnly undertaken to uphold, contains several articles, including the right to life and the right not to be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, which cannot be derogated from even "in time of public emergency which threats the life of the nation".

A casual reading of the newspapers will confirm that Israel is routinely, even daily, in breach of its international humanitarian and human rights commitments.

Last December, the Swiss government, as a depository of the Geneva Conventions, called a conference of high contracting parties to discuss the implementation of the Fourth Convention in the occupied Palestinian territories, including Jerusalem. Israel, together with the United States, boycotted the conference.

The World Council of Churches, through the Churches' Commission on International Affairs, criticized the conference for failing to recommend concrete measures and effective international mechanisms to ensure the protection of civilian populations in the territories.

"As people of faith we uphold and defend the sanctity of all life, both Palestinian and Israeli, and cannot remain silent in the face of suffering, insecurity and fear of both peoples," the commission said.

"Israel's repeated defiance of international law, its continuing occupation, and the impunity it has so long enjoyed are the fundamental causes of the present violence and threaten the peace and security of both peoples."

As part of the Decade to Overcome Violence, launched in Potsdam in February 2001, the WCC is calling on churches this year to focus on ending the illegal occupation of Palestine and promoting a comprehensive peace, based on justice and security for all the peoples of the Middle East.

Show me where it says Jihad means holy war and not struggle for humanitarian needs!! You don't know anything about Islam!!
http://www.theisraelproject.org/site/apps/nl/content2.asp?c=hsJPK0PIJpH&b=886017&ct=1181595

Scroll down to Jihad.

I HAVE SHOWN VERSES PREACHING PEACE!! I HAVE SHOWN VERSES THAT SAY TO NEVER FORCE ISLAM UPON THE NON-MUSLIMS!! I HAVE SHOWN VERSES THAT SAY TO REPSECT WOMEN MORE THAN FELLOW MEN!!
Where?
Those fake Christians also use all the same tactics against Islam. YES, I SAID IT BACK. MRIH YOU ONLY SAY THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER!! FALSE phedophile **** about our Prophet Muhammed!! Calling our religion false!! You sicken me! Even someone on here admit to having different views of Muslims after 9/11. Well, after the Iraqi war, I should all think your soldiers, men and women are all terrorists that I should live to destroy eh ?? :mad:
Terrorism: [SIZE=-1]Any act including, but not limited to, the use of force or violence and/or threat thereof of any person or group(s) of persons whether acting alone or on behalf of, or in connection with, any organisation(s) or government(s) committed for political, religions, ideological or similar purposes, including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public or any section of the public in fear.

We don't intend to scare you. We intend to give you an unoppresive government. If you don't like it, we'll give you back Saddam for a week. You'll change your mind.
[/SIZE]
If you want to win this war against hate, against terorism, against constant opression, you need all the good Muslims on your side!! And so far, you're doing a hell of a shitty job doing so! Don't denounce Islam, denounce the terrorists as millions of Muslims have been doing. YOU JUST NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT!!
Because it doesn't happen. They don't denounce a damn thing. The moment the Danish draw a few pictures, though, they start burning **** down.

There are 26 000 000 people living in Iraq!! Now, if they really were evil and hated the USA, they would have all rebelled against the Coalition and ****ing had one massive array of bombings!! BUT THEY WANT PEACE!!

No, they wouldn't have, because we really would have considered mass bombings against them...oh wait, they wouldn't care, they would get virgins...

BY REJECTING MUSLIMS WHO WANT PEACE, YOU MAKE IT HARDER FOR THE SOLDIERS OVERSEAS TO TRY AND GAIN THE SIDE OF THE MUSLIMS TO FIGHT TERROR!!
Yeah, all 5 of those muslims...

jokersarewild said:
http://www.theisraelproject.org/site/apps/nl/content2.asp?c=hsJPK0PIJpH&b=886017&ct=1181595

Scroll down to Jihad.

Where?

Terrorism: [SIZE=-1]Any act including, but not limited to, the use of force or violence and/or threat thereof of any person or group(s) of persons whether acting alone or on behalf of, or in connection with, any organisation(s) or government(s) committed for political, religions, ideological or similar purposes, including the intention to influence any government and/or to put the public or any section of the public in fear.

We don't intend to scare you. We intend to give you an unoppresive government. If you don't like it, we'll give you back Saddam for a week. You'll change your mind.
[/SIZE]

Because it doesn't happen. They don't denounce a damn thing. The moment the Danish draw a few pictures, though, they start burning **** down.

No, they wouldn't have, because we really would have considered mass bombings against them...oh wait, they wouldn't care, they would get virgins...

WOW!! You use http://www.theisraelproject.org as your source?

WHAT BETTER SOURCE THAN THE QUR'AN FOR THE DEFINITION OF JIHAD!! :D

Jihad Personal individual struggle against evil in the way of Allah. It can also be collective defense of the Muslim community.

http://re-xs.ucsm.ac.uk/gcsere/glossaries/islamglos.html

jokersarewild said:

RIGHT HERE!!

http://Off Topic Forum.com/showthread.php?p=750896#post750896

jokersarewild said:

Thats the ****ing idiot attitude that gets you no where.

American Muslims and Scholars denounce Terrorism!!
http://www.islam-democracy.org/terrorism_statement.asp

Muslims gainst terrorism and extremism!!
http://www.freemuslims.org/

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks
http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

Muslims march against the cartoons AND rioting!!
http://news.scotsman.com/uk.cfm?id=221282006

jokersarewild said:

The best definition of Jihad is in arabic!! Do you know arabic? I DON'T THINK SO!

Approximately fourteen hundred years ago, prophet Muhammed ,the last in the line of the prophets of Islam (Submission), delivered the Quran, the Final Testament. Islam (Submission in English) was founded by Abraham. Ever since the Renaissance, its believers have been subjected to difficulties. From the Inquisition in Spain and Andalucia to the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Chechnya, the Muslim people have endured colonial regime and economic and military oppression. By the means of media, Islam (Submission) has been given a sinister image in the eye of the public opinion, this notorious image is mainly due to the ignorance and misunderstanding of the media and public. A word which is often heard and associated with the acts of certain individuals, claiming to act in the name of Islam, is the Arabic word: Jihad. Its significance plays an extremely crucial role in the image of Islam. But what does this so widely known word mean?
Jihad has a great significance in the lives of Muslims (Submitters in English). Like any language, Arabic has unique words which have a particular meaning which cannot be translated precisely. The best translation known for such a word is the following: a sincere and noticeable effort (for good); an all true and unselfish striving for spiritual good.

Jihad as presented in the Quran and any of the other scriptures implies the striving of spiritual good. This Jihad particularly involves change in one's self and mentality. It may concern the sacrifice of material property, social class and even emotional comfort solely for the salvation and worship of God ALONE. As a result, one who practises Jihad will gain tremendously in the Hereafter .

"The Hereafter is far better for you than this first (life.)"(93:4)

"Say, "O my people, do your best, and so will I. You will surely find out who the ultimate victors are." Certainly, the wicked will never succeed."(6:135).

The Jihad involves noticeable effort for righteousness. This means that the effort concentrated in the Jihad is a step in the true and ultimate path of Islam (submission); the effort imposed on one's self. Thus Jihad is solely individual, self-centered and self-interested. This effort is only the doing of good for salvation and pardon of God. The Quran points this out in the following verse:

"The day will come when every soul will serve as its own advocate, and every soul will be paid fully for whatever it had done, without the least injustice." (16:111).

" The day will come when each soul will find all the good works it had done brought forth. As for the evil works, it will wish that they were far, far removed. GOD alerts you that you shall reverence Him alone. GOD is Compassionate towards the people. " (3:30).

In respect to the above Quranic verses, God tells the believers that all acts will reflect the soul of their authors. Examples of this Jihad would be to exceed in the sincere act of good deeds (to frequent the mosques that worship God alone more often; to study the scripture in detail, to help the poor and the orphans, to stand for people's right for freedom, be equitable, never bear witness false testimony, frequent and stay in good terms with friends and neighbors, etc.) and the restraining of the doing of sins (to commit adultery, to steel, to lie, to cheat, to insult people, to gossip, etc.);

"As for those who lead a righteous life, male or female, while believing, they enter Paradise; without the slightest injustice." (4:124).

The previous Quranic verse highlights the meaning of Jihad and its role. It has also mentioned the importance of the sincerity when it is practised.

Jihad emphasizes on the individual.

Say, "O my people, do your best, and so will I. You will surely find out who the ultimate victors are." Certainly, the wicked will never succeed."(6:135).

Jihad also includes the striving and establishing of justice. Before one can strive for justice in his/her community, justice must be one of his/her main religious and moral principles.

Since this verse shows that God accepts only justice, fighting in the name of God is fighting in the name of justice. But, contrary to many people's interpretation, Jihad is anything but a holy war; the media and public misunderstand this.

(Jokersarewild) Yes the LOWEST - PORTIONS - OF - SOCIETY...
Big letters for you

"while donating billions to Al-Queda, hamas, islamic-jihad, etc, etc, ad nauseum..."

I had no idea I was donating MY billions!! Good grief, no wonder..I did think I was loosing money quickly, thankyou for telling me.

To the slightly less insipid rednecks amongst you (if any)...

Does Allah love bombs though? (May Allah forgive and guide us all.)
You will not find ANY evidence to support your notion...

Saudi? Have you been there? Have you seen anything fo what you speak?
And why are you blaming me for all of these issues? Why me?

In one breath I tell you I DO NOT SUPPORT BOMBING, yet afterwards you tell me I do.. Reasonable? I think not.

I keep telling you, and have no doubt I shall have to repeat myself again, I know suicide bombing is just that; SUICIDE, which is a major sin in Islam, so please know once again, I shall not be partaking in such a scheme!

And it is ok, nobody is asking you to pay the tax, it is only for Jews and Christians, they are the only ones allowed to live in the Islamic state..
You would mess up the place anyhow, please do not worry we shall not loose any sleep over you.

You are asking too much when you expect me to solve these issues, I am not part of the taliban, so therefore I cannot tell you where they get their fatwa from, I only know they are tyrants.
I'm not sure Saudi say what you think they say, the last I heard it was your arguement that Muslim women are opressed since we have to cover, and now we are whores?! Which is it please?

A christian man is not good enough for a Muslim women. We have nothing in common. To him his pork and beer to us Islam, dignity, and our CLEAN Muslim men.

When Jesus (Isa, May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) comes back, he will KILL the pig to love so much and break the cross, he will not answer to your cries of jesus, since this is not his name!

I do not belittle anyone, you do this on your own merrits!

snafu said:
Yeah we ignore everything about the **** bag Muhammed because he was a phedophile and a terrorist.

But this is a good read here. It does come down to world imperialism which christianity has abonded and Islam still strives for.

http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=22333

See not everyghing is in black and white.

Imperialism?? You obviously never studied 13-18 century history??

Never heard of the crusades? Never heard of the mass slaughter of the Ottoman Empire by the mongols! Never heard of Alexander the Great's slavery of arabs, jews and black people.

You wanna' talk about imperialism ??

The USA NATIONAL DEFENCE BUDGET IS THREE QUATERS OF A TRILLION DOLLARS!! Profits went up last year, well over 25%!

KIDS IN IRAQ BOTH FORM THE COALITION AND IRAQI CHILDREN ARE ALL DYING!! Billions are being SPENT every MONTH!

THERE ARE 725 AMERICAN MILITARY BASES IN 130 FOREIGN COUNTRIES!! Hows that for imperialism!!

See for yourself!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/baker1.html

There's even a movie...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/whywefight/trailer/

snafu said:
Yeah we ignore everything about the **** bag Muhammed because he was a phedophile and a terrorist.

Wither or not that is true is entirely irrelevant so there

(Jokersarewild) Yes the LOWEST - PORTIONS - OF - SOCIETY...
Big letters for you

Everything is lost on you, isn't it?

"while donating billions to Al-Queda, hamas, islamic-jihad, etc, etc, ad nauseum..."

I had no idea I was donating MY billions!! Good grief, no wonder..I did think I was loosing money quickly, thankyou for telling me.

Huh?

To the slightly less insipid rednecks amongst you (if any)...

There aren't a whole lot of rednecks in the US. Traveling around has taught me that. But go ahead...you might possibly almost not quite think about having something good to say...

Does Allah love bombs though? (May Allah forgive and guide us all.)
You will not find ANY evidence to support your notion...

Depends? Does Allah exist? And if you make the wildly outrageous claim that he does...then PROVE it.

In one breath I tell you I DO NOT SUPPORT BOMBING, yet afterwards you tell me I do.. Reasonable? I think not.

And some catholics support birth control. Cafeteria-style, eh?
I keep telling you, and have no doubt I shall have to repeat myself again, I know suicide bombing is just that; SUICIDE, which is a major sin in Islam, so please know once again, I shall not be partaking in such a scheme!

We aren't blaming you, just your religion.

And it is ok, nobody is asking you to pay the tax, it is only for Jews and Christians, they are the only ones allowed to live in the Islamic state..
You would mess up the place anyhow, please do not worry we shall not loose any sleep over you.

All your base are belong to us.

You are asking too much when you expect me to solve these issues, I am not part of the taliban, so therefore I cannot tell you where they get their fatwa from, I only know they are tyrants.

If you want to prove how "good" Islam is, don't show me **** from your book. Show me **** from what's actually happening in the world...like those muslims that were talking **** about suicide bombers...

A christian man is not good enough for a Muslim women. We have nothing in common. To him his pork and beer to us Islam, dignity, and our CLEAN Muslim men.

I highly doubt that many christians want to associate themselves with you or your religion.

When Jesus (Isa, May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) comes back, he will KILL the pig to love so much and break the cross, he will not answer to your cries of jesus, since this is not his name!

What? So the people who actually chronicled his life didn't know his name? You have got to be kidding me. What you said makes no sense at all. I guess Peter, Matthew, Luke, and John all screwed it up. Oh, and Mary Magdeline too, can't forget her.

I do not belittle anyone, you do this on your own merrits!

All your base are belong to us.

Hamza123 said:
Imperialism?? You obviously never studied 13-18 century history??

Never heard of the crusades? Never heard of the mass slaughter of the Ottoman Empire by the mongols! Never heard of Alexander the Great's slavery of arabs, jews and black people.

You wanna' talk about imperialism ??

The USA NATIONAL DEFENCE BUDGET IS THREE QUATERS OF A TRILLION DOLLARS!! Profits went up last year, well over 25%!

KIDS IN IRAQ BOTH FORM THE COALITION AND IRAQI CHILDREN ARE ALL DYING!! Billions are being SPENT every MONTH!

THERE ARE 725 AMERICAN MILITARY BASES IN 130 FOREIGN COUNTRIES!! Hows that for imperialism!!

See for yourself!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig7/baker1.html

There's even a movie...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony/whywefight/trailer/

Read the ****ing article first! It talks about that. You just might agree on some of it.
I will be equal of or better than my Muslim counterparts. Not below them!

We are not in any country without consent other than Iraq. We pay and protect those other countries.

snafu said:
I don't know what Hamza might or might not do. I know he's a pacafist that tries to justify the wrong doings of his peers. To me that's almost as bad.

Anyone to ever hold a muscle over the innocent is never justification! A terrorist attack like 9/11 isn't justification for anything!! No matter how bad it is! RETALIATION IS NOT HEARD OF IN MY MIND!!

I have never said 9/11 was right, I have never justified a terrorist attack!!

Who are you to tell me who I am!!

Lethal doesn't like Islam, but thats her right! SHES A NICE PERSON and I CHOOSE TO LIKE HER BECAUSE OF HER CREED!! The point is, no matter how hard we tackle each other in this game of football, we'll still enjoy a drink after the game. A coke for me though. :D

Anyways, my main point in this debate, is to explain to people that just because you're a muslim doesn't mean you're evil!! Man should no longer judge others on their labels given by the media and society!! But by the person from whom they are!! Martin Luther King JR. was a Muslim!! He was a great man! You need to understand that it's not Islam that is evil, it's the specific people who try to make it evil!!

I only choose to be Muslim because I think it's beautiful! Remember, I THINK. I believe Allah, or God, whatever you like to call... Is real. This is my belief! BUT I don't think I am better than any Christian, Jew, or Athiest, WE'RE ALL PEOPLE DAMNIT!

Hamza123 said:
Anyone to ever hold a muscle over the innocent is never justification! A terrorist attack like 9/11 isn't justification for anything!! No matter how bad it is! RETALIATION IS NOT HEARD OF IN MY MIND!!

I have never said 9/11 was right, I have never justified a terrorist attack!!

Who are you to tell me who I am!!

Lethal doesn't like Islam, but thats her right! SHES A NICE PERSON and I CHOOSE TO LIKE HER BECAUSE OF HER CREED!! The point is, no matter how hard we tackle each other in this game of football, we'll still enjoy a drink after the game. A coke for me though. :D

Anyways, my main point in this debate, is to explain to people that just because you're a muslim doesn't mean you're evil!! Man should no longer judge others on their labels given by the media and society!! But by the person from whom they are!! Martin Luther King JR. was a Muslim!! He was a great man! You need to understand that it's not Islam that is evil, it's the specific people who try to make it evil!!

I only choose to be Muslim because I think it's beautiful! Remember, I THINK. I believe Allah, or God, whatever you like to call... Is real. This is my belief! BUT I don't think I am better than any Christian, Jew, or Athiest, WE'RE ALL PEOPLE DAMNIT!

No, Suicide bombers aren't people.

I don't believe that all muslims are suicide bombers, or even bad, but I have yet to see any muslims that retaliate and speak out against suicide bombers.

jokersarewild said:
No, Suicide bombers aren't people.

I don't believe that all muslims are suicide bombers, or even bad, but I have yet to see any muslims that retaliate and speak out against suicide bombers.

You're talking to one who does so right now...

Also...

Muslims in the USA Denounce Attacks
http://www.islamfortoday.com/60minutes.htm

Muslim leaders denounce terror attacks
http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2005/s1524273.htm

Muslim scholars denounce bombers
http://www.hindu.com/2005/07/31/stories/2005073106281300.htm

Grand Mufti and Others Denounce London Bombings
http://www.fatwa-online.com/news/0050709.htm

U.S. Muslim groups denounce London blasts
The three leading Muslim organizations in the United States strongly denounced the bloody attacks in London, expressing sympathy for the victims and rejecting the killing of innocent people in the name of Islam.
http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=9202

British Muslim leaders denounce bombings, face backlash
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1058/is_16_122/ai_n15674430

EVEN EXTREMISTS DO SO!!

British Muslim radicals denounce bombings
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1121112018467_116521218

Islamic leaders denounce London terror attack
http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2005/s1410070.htm

Canadian Muslim clerics denounce extremism
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1121963505295_117372705/?hub=TopStories

Muslim Condemnations of 9/11

Muslim leaders speak out against violence and terrorism
In the aftermath of the violence and horror of 9/11, criticismswere made that Muslimleaders and organizations were notoutspoken enough indenouncing acts of terrorism.Muslims are constantly perplexed by this accusation, as we heard (and continue to hear)nothing but unequivocal and unified condemnations by theleaders of our community, both in the United States and worldwide.But for some reason, people are not listening.

For the record, the inhuman attacks of September 11 werecondemned in the strongest terms by virtually all Islamic leaders, organizations, and countries. TheGrandMufti of Saudi Arabia summarized that, "...hijacking planes, terrorizing innocent people and shedding blood, constitute a form of injustice that cannot be tolerated by Islam, which views them as gross crimes and sinful acts."

For more statements by Islamic leaders, see the following compilations:

Scholars of Islam and the Tragedy of September 11th - statements compiled by over 50 professors of Islamic Studies and Middle Eastern Studies from the U.S. and Canada, members of the American Academy of Religion in Atlanta, GA

Islamic Statements Against Terrorism in the Wake of the September 11 Mass Murders - compiled by Professor Charles Kurzman, University of North Carolina

Muslim American Groups Denounce Terrorist Attacks - from the U.S. Department of State, September 12, 2001

Kuala Lumpur Declaration on International Terrorism - unanimously adopted at the April 2002 conference of the Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers (held by the 56 member nations/states of the Organization of Islamic Conference)

Images of Grief from American Muslims and Foreign Muslims over 9/11

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Iranianwomenmothersqcandle.jpg

the picture above depicts
an Iranian mother and daughter,
lighting a candle in the memory of those
who have lost loved ones in
the tragedy of September 11th.

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Amybittar14yearmuslimaAP.jpg

This one is from the states after 9/11.

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/FLMuslimaAmericanflagicna.jpg

Again, muslim prayers and vigils after 9/11.

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/palestinianmourning.jpg

The picture above is a poignant image of two Palestinian women mourning the loss of life in the tragedies of September 11th.

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/palestinemomentsilence.jpg

Picture above.. In Iran, Tehran's main soccer stadium observed an unprecedented minute's silence in sympathy with the victims.

AND...

The Images below are from a peaceful candlelight vigil on the streets of Tehran, Iran. (September 18th, 2001) The pariticipants lit candles, mourned, and prayed to showed their grief over the loss of innocent life in the tragedies of Sept. 11th.

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Iranvigil0918-03.jpg

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Iranvigil3.jpg

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Iranvigil0918-10.jpg

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Iranvigil4.jpg

The following image is from a peaceful rally in the Muslim country of Bangladesh, who were showing this sympathy with Americans who have lost loved ones in this Tragedy

http://groups.colgate.edu/aarislam/Bangladeshpeacemarch.jpg

From morocco...

King condemns 'impostors' tarnishing image of Islam
Morocco, Religion, 10/16/2004

Morocco's King Mohammed has condemned the "groups of impostors, extremists and obscurants" who try to "tarnish the image of Islam by using different subterfuges."

In a message addressed to Islamic leaders to congratulate them on Ramadan, that started Friday in Morocco, the Moroccan monarch said "this is an occasion to recall the bonds uniting the Islamic nation (

Back