Many People Ignore Everything About The Prophet Muhammed

How are you going to touch Allah lol?

You are weak He is strong, there is not a thing you can do about it lol

Like I said May Allah guide you and if He does not want to, then May Allah curse you.

Mariama said:

Like I said May Allah guide you and if He does not want to, then May Allah curse you.

According to what you just said, you stole the Old Testament God from Christianity and Judaism(I know that Jews don't consider it the Old Testament) and called him "allah". How extremely uncreative and stupid of you.

Mariama said:

LOLOL, your a true idiot, I won't be doing it, fate and justice will take care of Allah...and his followers. I can't wait to see you wrapped in the skin of a pig...
Forget the virgins in your afterlife, think PIG !!!

Lethalfind said:
LOLOL, your a true idiot, I won't be doing it, fate and justice will take care of Allah...and his followers. I can't wait to see you wrapped in the skin of a pig...
Forget the virgins in your afterlife, think PIG !!!
They'll be raped by ManBearPig!

"Half Man, Half Bear, and Half Pig"

Funny clips from that episode...

High Bandwith-http://www.malcontent.biz/video/manbearpig-hi.wmv

Low Bandwith-http://www.malcontent.biz/video/manbearpig-lo.wmv

DEAR MARIAMA THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST
our rude vulgar brutal friends here are not our so dear christian friends,they are in fact racist zionist israelis who hide under christian names and identity to mislead people and goad them against muslims;more about the prophet:

The Prophet's Contribution to Human Thought

To arrive at a correct appraisal of the Prophet's contribution to human thought, one has to view it in the background of the history of the world as a whole. That would reveal that this unlettered dweller of the desert of Arabia, who was born in the

tomaust said:
our rude vulgar brutal friends here are not our so dear christian friends,they are in fact racist zionist israelis who hide under christian names and identity to mislead people and goad them against muslims;more about the prophet:

The Prophet's Contribution to Human Thought
You proved what I said earlier, douchebag. ALLAH IS YOUR GOD, not Child-molesting, camel-****ing "mohammed" (may "allah" cut him with a butter knife.)

tomaust said:
our rude vulgar brutal friends here are not our so dear christian friends,they are in fact racist zionist israelis who hide under christian names and identity to mislead people and goad them against muslims;more about the prophet.

Your mind is full of pig ****...

You ARE pig **** in fact.

You will not get ANYONE to believe your ALLAH bullshit here...

Curses, insults, all this ****...

From what I have read, most of you don't understand **** all when it comes to debating for or against Islam.

Number one, I believe in respect for all religions, however, respect doesn't mean you have to like the religion.

Number two, sorry, but you cannot mix debate with religion. If you want to try to sway someones opinion or show them the truth, cursing them to hell because they're being rude is innapropriate.

This debate can literaly go on for hours, the only way to reach a common stance is to learn to live with one another and learn to acknowledge eachother as common human beings - regardless of religion, ethnicity, etc... And this is possible.

As I said, a non-muslim isn't a kuffar, or better known to you westerners, a disbeliever. It depends on the person and their OVERALL creed on Earth. Now, I know you may not like me quoting from the Qur'an or Bible etc... But this one quote I have previously used should be simple proof enough.

"Those who pervert the Truth in Our Signs are not hidden from Us. Which is better? he that is cast into the Fire, or he that comes safe through, on the Day of Judgement? Do what ye will: Verily He seeth (clearly) all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 41:40)" Here we clearly see Allah Almighty giving a freedom of choice for people to choose or refuse Islam.

So to those muslims on GF, I have learned, once you show them enough from the Qur'an that you believe is sufficient enough to atleast show them that the Qur'an does not opress or do negative things, don't condemn them. It's their choice. Infact, if you try to change them or in any way verbally or phyisically make them take a stand point, you're breaking God's will. The education is provided by you, if they don't wan't to take it, well, I have chosen to continue to provide insight on the topic, but you have to be open.

tomaust said:
our rude vulgar brutal friends here are not our so dear christian friends,they are in fact racist zionist israelis who hide under christian names and identity to mislead people and goad them against muslims

You can't honestly believe this.... I'm not so arrogant as to toss reasonable people such as Hamza into the "Islam is dumb" pot, it is simply fools such as yourself that breed hate against humanity that stir my anger, wither it be Israelis or Islamic, condemning a people is impossible to justify. To clarify, no we are not Israelis plotting against you, nor are we space aliens trying to probe you and your cows. Fanaticism will lead to not only self-destruction, but that of those you associate with. I wish you well in smartening the **** up, worshipping moderately and learning that preaching will do nothing to aid the world.

As for you question: What is the purpose of my life?
It is I who decide my purpose, I wish only to live well and hopefully stay happy. If you wish to be a passive mind and let dreams control you than at least do so in consideration that other choose a different path. There is no supreme being for anybody to prophesize, ergo prophets can only tell lies.

To end, Hamza is correct that this debate can lead nowhere. Preachers will preache based on faith, the rational will rationalize and the hate breaders will keep spewing ****.

tomaust said:
our rude vulgar brutal friends here are not our so dear christian friends,they are in fact racist zionist israelis who hide under christian names and identity to mislead people and goad them against muslims
Uhm, NO,:rolleyes:, I am a Diest, not a Christian, My church is on the highest mound closest to god,and I still say your a ****ing idiot.

I only follow the first creed in EVERY religion and nothing more... the belief in God. HOW DARE YOU use the name of God/Allah to judge others.

But most of all, how dare Mohammad claim to have recieved the word of God and demand people follow what he says.

If GOD wanted me to follow Islam or Christianity, or Judism, or any other organized religion, he would tell me so himself.

Sorry I've been out of the loop on this topic for the last couple of days, I would love to chime in, but tomoust's mariama's and of course ham-za's arguments are still the same.

of course my argument hasn't changed either, in fact my argument just keeps getting more and more support from the islamic fascists themselves...http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/05/06/iraq.main/index.html All you have to do is watch the news and ther'es a ****ing muslim killing something.

mariama, my question to you is.. If Allah is so allmighty, why does he need your terrorists to kill foir him? Is he not strong enough to do his own killing?

Terrorism does not come from Islam, this is where the confusion comes in...It is not acceptable to be sure!

Forget what you see and hear, because when I walk down the street, know that you shall not be blown up by me!

Allah does what befits His Majesty, Since Allah has not told me to kill anyone you question is baseless no? What has blowing up got to do with Allah? He placed us on the earth to worship Him, we are here to be tested and tested we shall be..

Im unsure as to the nature of you question, what has Allah got to do with bombs and such?

The KKK use christianity to support there evil notions, but I know that christianity has little to do with there backwards thinking, so why should you claim the same thing of Islam?

Just because a few blow something up how does that effect the rest of us?

Theres around 1 billion Muslims worldwide and the majority do not take part in terrorism and do not blow themselves up, since if they did, we would all been killed along time ago! so your argument is pointless.

Going by your arguement, whenever I see a christian I should now avoid him/her because she/he is from the KKK and might lynch me...

You smile my friend but it is just so I assure you, to me your question is as absurd as the very idea I stated above...

Allah is rich, we are poor, Allah is all-powerful we are weak...
And remember Allah is the best of planners.

Jokerarewild..or (whatever your name is)

You are truly of the lower portions of society..
You also need to go back to school lol half man, half bear, half pig, was it?
Two halves make a whole, so therefore you mean quarters no?..I'm thinking maybe nursery is a good place for you to start...

Hamza, check your deen please, To believe in Islam is to accept that anyone who does not believe in
La ilaha il Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah is a kafir, ie, (disbeliever) what about this can't you accept?
Why else would the Shahada state this..

It is not unpleasent it is not difficult, so deal with it, my mum is a kafir, but we get along great so try to understand!

Mariama said:
Terrorism does not come from Islam, this is where the confusion comes in...It is not acceptable to be sure!

I'll give you that, but the only terrorists that make the news are Muslims.

Mariama said:
Forget what you see and hear, because when I walk down the street, know that you shall not be blown up by me!

I have no doubt that you and some of your ilk are peaceful Muslims, but ticking timebombs ready to embark on a suicide mission to throw down Israel.

Mariama said:
Allah does what befits His Majesty, Since Allah has not told me to kill anyone you question is baseless no? What has blowing up got to do with Allah? He placed us on the earth to worship Him, we are here to be tested and tested we shall be..

Muhammed must be spinning in his grave to hear you say that!

Mariama said:
what has Allah got to do with bombs and such?

Do you own a television? Allah loves bombs and such, especially those that his shitheel worshippers strap to the chests of little boys and girls. He loves them young and tender.

Mariam said:
The KKK use christianity to support there evil notions, but I know that christianity has little to do with there backwards thinking, so why should you claim the same thing of Islam?

What gives you the notion that the KKK is evil? Compared to Islam? Give me a break! Though I hate the Klan and their platform, I can't help but to think of them as harmless old ****s with nothing better to do. I think Islam has set a new precedent for evil.

Mariama said:

Well when your religious zealots strap bombs to the chests of small, innocent children, I can't help but to be affect by that.

Mariama said:
Theres around 1 billion Muslims worldwide and the majority do not take part in terrorism and do not blow themselves up, since if they did, we would all been killed along time ago! so your argument is pointless.

And I know we have one billion bullets.

I have no doubt that the majority of the muslim population are in fact peaceful folk. But I am also of the notion that they still read the same Quran and it is just a matter of time before they, too, become enraged by the growth of Israel.

Mariama said:
Going by your arguement, whenever I see a christian I should now avoid him/her because she/he is from the KKK and might lynch me...

And don't you forget it either.

The majority of white christians hate the KKK... loathe it. But they are united in their contempt for you and your pigshit faith.

Mariama said:
Allah is rich, we are poor, Allah is all-powerful we are weak...
And remember Allah is the best of planners.

Yes he is a great planner... I mean, he helped those ****tards pull off the hijacking of planes and brought down the US' symbol of capitalism, our symbols of hope from despair, or symbols of freedom.

The Muslim world will be dealt a serious blow when Jesus has his final judgment day.

Mariama said:
Terrorism does not come from Islam,
true! the fact is islam comes from terrorism. Terror is how it spreads, terror is how it maintains its political grip wherever it spreads to.

You ****ing simpletons bitch about israel, when infact Sadia Arabia treat "kafirs" MUCH worse than israel treats you pig-****ing muslims!

You hypocritically attack the US for supportting israel, while donating billions to Al-Queda, hamas, islamic-jihad, etc, etc, ad nauseum...

You then have the audacity to compare your very well funded and well supplied terrorist strongarm of islam to the broken, backwards and totally ineffectual loonies called the KKK.

Mariama said:
this is where the confusion comes in...It is not acceptable to be sure!
Oh no? Where do the taliban get there authority? Where do the Saudis get the notion that if a Christian marries a pig-whore muslim slut he is to be put to death? Where do the middle eastern imams and clerics get their authority to issues FARTwas calling for assasinations of people like Salmon Rushdie?

Mariama said:
Forget what you see and hear,
That is y\the only way a person could actually believe that pig-**** religion has any validity, to be sure!

Mariama said:
... because when I walk down the street, know that you shall not be blown up by me!
truer lies were never spoken!

Mariama said:
Allah does what befits His Majesty, Since Allah has not told me to kill anyone you question is baseless no?
Well you better go wipe the pig-sperm off of your koran and re-read the parts to "strike their necks" and "not take jews or christians for friends" and to kill, kill, killl jump up and down yelling kill, kill, kill I wanna feel smell burnt dead bodies, awanna feel veins between my teeth!

Mariama said:
What has blowing up got to do with Allah?
well, I guess you could poison us, or shoot us, blowing us is not the only way!

Mariama said:
Im unsure as to the nature of you question, what has Allah got to do with bombs and such?
because that is all your pig-**** religion is about... killing kaffirs 'till they submit or pay the jitza tax! **** you, and your pedophile prophet (may piss be upon him) I will die before I submit or pay one red cent to a jitza tax!

Mariama said:
blah, blah, blah and the crusades were... blah blah blah, and this and that, that has no relevance blah blah blah...

Mariama said:
Because YOU support it!

Mariama said:
better strap that bomb on then and rid the world of your stupdity.

Mariama said:
You should avoid Christians anyway since your swine-dung koran commands you "take not Jews or Christians as friends"... anyway if you could find a ytrue KKK member, I'd be surprised your chances of finding the end of the rainbow are greater.

Mariama said:
You smile my friend but it is just so I assure you, to me your question is as absurd as the very idea I stated above...
Your anwers is self-righteous and hypocritical to be sure.

I'm done 'till next time...

RoyalOrleans said:
I'll give you that, but the only terrorists that make the news are Muslims.

By which you mean they're the only terrorists put in the news...

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Colombia_releases_detailed_report_about_the_FARC

http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/CPP.htm

Who gives a **** about Columbia or the Philiipines though? :rolleyes:

When you wage war upon a terrorist organization you are obviously going to suffer more casualties at their hands as they will be more active. How many American troops were killed by Al-Qaeda prior to invasion? How many Americans even knew what the hell Al-Qaeda was prior to invasion...But who can blame them, they weren’t really in the news so how would they know?

And let us again keep in mind the political powers in place in the Mideast as well as the state of development they are in. The fact the KKK (An American based organization) is so comparatively weak is a reflection of America's ability to keep them under wraps as America is a rich and highly developed democracy. Go back when America was still growing and you'll see such organizations had much more power and presence. (The civil war can seen be an example, to an extent of course)

It is a weak and corrupt government is what causes the **** to spill out, not the **** itself.

Mariama said:
Jokerarewild..or (whatever your name is)

You are truly of the lower portions of society..
You also need to go back to school lol half man, half bear, half pig, was it?
Two halves make a whole, so therefore you mean quarters no?..I'm thinking maybe nursery is a good place for you to start...

Lower portions of society, eh? Since I'm not a muslim, that means that I am still higher than you!

And the "manbearpig" thing was from an episode of South Park. But since you bring up my "faulty" math skills, why don't I bring up yours? If you can add fractions, you would know that 1/4+1/4+1/4=3/4, so why the **** would I mean quarters? If I had actually been the original person to come up with it, I would use THIRDS, dumbass muslim!

Oh, I get it. You are one of those people who can't actually win an argument so you call people stupid, belittle them, and point out minute mistakes in what they say (except you haven't pointed out anything wrong).

<sarcasm>I am sorry that I have forced you into this.</sarcasm>

MRIH... There are 26 000 000 people living in Iraq!! Now, if they really were evil and hated the USA, they would have all rebelled against the Coalition and ****ing had one massive array of bombings!! BUT THEY WANT PEACE!! THE USA WANTS PEACE!!

BY REJECTING MUSLIMS WHO WANT PEACE, YOU MAKE IT HARDER FOR THE SOLDIERS OVERSEAS TO TRY AND GAIN THE SIDE OF THE MUSLIMS TO FIGHT TERROR!!

Back