marijuana

GF Admin said:

What? Are you clairvoyant or something? How do you know if just because someone has a buzz they will kill someone while driving. Far more people drive drunk safely and arrive home with no problems then those that get unjustly carted off to jail for drinking two beers.

Drinking isn

GF Admin said:

What? Are you clairvoyant or something? How do you know if just because someone has a buzz they will kill someone while driving. Far more people drive drunk safely and arrive home with no problems then those that get unjustly carted off to jail for drinking two beers.

Drinking isn

Jhony5 said:
Oh no you didn't. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh ****. Thats funny. Sorry Lillmizz, but hey, thats funny. Hugo, you just moved up a notch in my book. He may be an asshole, but at least hes a funny asshole. Hehehe, you've done that already.....ahhh why is that funny?

Laugh it off soldier. Joke 'em if they can't take a ****.

sorry Jhony I fail to see the humor in that one...since when is getting the **** beat out of ya funny?

lilmizztemper said:
sorry Jhony I fail to see the humor in that one...since when is getting the **** beat out of ya funny?

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you ain't already told her twice.

Posted by NAZZ:
About drunk driving, the cop could do the same thing; observe, a car driving all erratic etc.. Follow it, if it goes home no issue, if it goes to a hotel, no issue, if it crashes etc.. Well then the law has to do its job.

No, the paramedics would then have to do their job.

I do however find DUI and seatbelt checkpoints to be a violation of our rights.
The Marion county sheriff dept actually did a seatbelt checkpoint in my ****ing neighborhood last year. I was blown away. On top of that the pigs waived me to pull over as I did not have my seatbelt on. The cop asked why I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I told him "because I'm driving a truck bud, and I don't have to". Which oddly is still law in Indiana, if you have truck plates on your vehicle you are exempt from the crooked seatbelt laws. My nonchalant attitude earned me a search of my pockets and my vehicle. Not 300 feet from my driveway.

Posted by Lillmizz:

Well its not. But after the damage is done you have little recourse but to laugh about it. I find all of the explosive freak-outs and hitting that my ex-wife did to me, as humorous now. Even though at the time it was what tore my family apart and hurt me very much. For instance, it hurt me very deeply when my wife left me while I was at work and took most of my possessions that I had worked so hard for all those years. After time I could find some of her actions to be terribly funny. She took the toilet seat and shower curtain, among many other things. Now tell me thats not ****ing funny? It wasn't at the time. I remember being so sad and I went into the bathroom to take a piss, and the toilet seat was gone. Funny stuff.

Jhony5 said:
People like to lump all intoxicants into the same category. But your right, weed is more likely to make you sit your ass on the couch and wait for the buzz to subside, instead of driving down the road in a paranoid stupor. A drunk will stumble out the door, keys in hand, incorrectly signing the words to Bob Segars "like a rock".

Unless of course you don't have any food around the house to satisfy the monster munchies you get after smoking weed.

I remember one night I was in just spot back when I was at University It was the middle of the night, I got a friend to drive me to Taco Cabana which was hoppin 24-7, those were the best damn fajita tacos I have EVER had !!

I remember one night I was in just spot back when I was at University It was the middle of the night, I got a friend to drive me to Taco Cabana which was hoppin 24-7, those were the best damn fajita tacos I have EVER had !!

Taco Cabana?? I don't know what that is but I want some.

Jhony5 said:
Taco Cabana?? I don't know what that is but I want some.

The best damn fast food chain on earth. If you're drinking stick with the beer the margaritas are basically kool aid.

hugo said:
The best damn fast food chain on earth. If you're drinking stick with the beer the margaritas are basically kool aid.

The only Mexican food chain in Indy is Taco Bell. I find it odd that they don't have anything with real peppers in it, like habenaro or Jalapeno. Burger King and Hardees both offer jalapenos on their burgers, but the supposed Mexican restaurant doesn't have a pepper in their store. Mkay, now I got the munchies something awful.

Taco Bell
The place that knows one hundred ways to serve ground beef. What will they think of next?

Back