░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░
░▓▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░░ ░░▓▓▓░░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░░▓▓▓░░ ░▓░
░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓▓░▓▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░
░▓░░░▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░ ░▓░▓░▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░ ░▓░
░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░▓░▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░░░
░▓▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░▓░▓░ ░▓░░░▓░ ░▓░
░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░ ░░░

Last edited by a moderator:
well the thing about obama is he looks very charismatic and influential when he speaks of change and blah blah but can he do all that? i mean its easy to promise everything, delivering it is another thing.

**** I dunno man. McCain is going to **** some **** up, but the fact that he has excellent foreign policy and all that, and his tax plan is great, that's some good stuff. Obama has everything else but his foreign policy isn't going to get me to vote for him and I ****ing HATE the redistribute the wealth bullshit. oh my god I can't even believe he'd think about that.

so yep.

undecided.

if I could vote I'd vote mccain probably. taxing the upper class (5%) a good bit more is BULLSHIT. id like to see mccain win so all the blacks I know will please shut the **** up.

/the hahninator opinion

I'll just say I'm very pleased Obama won the election. He seems promising. Of course, no one can be 100% sure of anything but I guess he is worth the try! :)

He has promise. I'm actually excited for the Americans. And envious. Look at what we've got. I hope he lives up to the hype. Time will tell.
But he has made history. That's a huge step forward in itself. I would have voted for Obama too. Smart choice :eek:k:

Back