Mecca, Full Of Infidels

Hamza123 said:
Mecca won't be attacked, I swear by my own life. As a Muslim, my beliefs include defending my birth place and my spiritual land, abstractly. In my five prayers every day, I ask Allah to protect those innocent men and women both in uniform and those civilians in Iraq. I ask for terrorist Attacks to end, and I ask for universal religious peace!! Many muslims around the world like me do the same too!

Hamza,

If a terrorist carries out an attack on US or allied soil with a nuclear device, both Mecca and Iran will be nuked out of existence.

Israel already has a working plan in place and will not hesitate to nuke ALL Iranian nuclear sites once it is clear Iran hast he bomb.

Iran WILL disarm or the mullahs and the Ayehtoieltbowl are going to quickly learn what it's like to reach 10,000 degrees F in under a second.

As long as a collection of fudemenatlist islamic assclowns are running Iran, Iran will NEVER be allowed to have nuclear weapons of ANY KIND.

PERIOD!

;)

GEUSS WHAT...Allah doesn't exist...HOWEVER, you can see the American Military exists and Americans are STILL pissed off...stick your head between your legs (unclean though it be) and kiss your ass goodbye...

Hamza123 said:
Infidels meaning the "Christian" ****s that always made the jews and muslims fight...

YOU'RE AN IDIOT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS THE SHIITE BRANCH UNTIL MUCH AFTER MUHAMMEDS DEATH.

For this whole WASTE OF A TOPIC, and how EnterNet feels so confident about such a lie... IDIOT BOX!!

After Muhammad's passing, Ali claimed succession in religious and political authority, supported by his family and followers. Shi`ahs believe that by Muhammad's direct order he appointed him successor on many occasions, that he was the rightful leader of the Muslims after Muhammad's passing, and that to follow Muhammad's true Sunnah one must support Ali's successorship.

AFTER MUHAMMADS PASSING!!! ALL MUSLIMS WERE SUNNI DURING MUHAMMADS TIME SO DON'T EVEN TRY AND LIE!!

If you didn't hear it from the Qur'an, or someone who is qualified to talk about Islam... **** WHAT YOU HEARD!! SHOVE A DICK IN YOUR EAR, AND **** WHAT YOU HEARD!!

regardless of the timeline Hamzah

Today we have various sects and all are hostile to each other to some degree

and what of the caliphs what of there successions?

So if they were all sunnis during mohammeds time and now fragmented into shiahs today...why does the sunni's allow them into mecca...are they cowards not able to speak their minds or what?

Do you ever listen of are you death and blind...

It has already been explained to you that you are not allowed to question another persons Islam, if they tell you they are Muslims you cannot ask them anymore....

Unless you see an action from them which takes them outside of Islam then you cant do anything, and a lot of them LIKE I SAID are NOT, they are deviants, which is not the same thing!!

You are an obvious Kafir and you are kept out of Macca, so whats the problem??

And LithalFind,

Like I said, why do you think it hasnt been done...You are here and Allah is watching, just try it and you will see, you cant do it, so shut up and get over it, stop moaning and get on with your life...

Than we can see gas prices going at 900 dollars a barrel... OPEC has 75% of all crude oil resources... An Abrahm, an Apachi, an F16... they all mean nothing without gas.

EnterNetProphet said:
So if they were all sunnis during mohammeds time and now fragmented into shiahs today...why does the sunni's allow them into mecca...are they cowards not able to speak their minds or what?

Wtf? I don't see anything wrong with allowing other Muslims in Mecca, we believe Shiites are Muslims too. Perhaps it may not happen with Christianity in the States... ;)

And oh, they do speak their minds all right! The only difference is they believe in the "almost" divinity of other people and they pray differently.

Mariama said:
Do you ever listen of are you death and blind...

It has already been explained to you that you are not allowed to question another persons Islam, if they tell you they are Muslims you cannot ask them anymore....

Unless you see an action from them which takes them outside of Islam then you cant do anything, and a lot of them LIKE I SAID are NOT, they are deviants, which is not the same thing!!

You are an obvious Kafir and you are kept out of Macca, so whats the problem??

And LithalFind,

Like I said, why do you think it hasnt been done...You are here and Allah is watching, just try it and you will see, you cant do it, so shut up and get over it, stop moaning and get on with your life...

LOLOL, thats one of the things I LOVE about the good old US of A, I can ask anything I want to anyone I like, I might not get an answer but I have the right to ask...You can explain your fantasy beliefs all you want, it doesn't make it so...

speaking of having horrible English...what exactly does "do you ever listen of are you death and blind" mean? Or are you so upset you can't type straight, since your skills are obviously above everyone else, I assume Allahs sits at your side.....LOLOL

Hamza123 said:
Wtf? I don't see anything wrong with allowing other Muslims in Mecca, we believe Shiites are Muslims too. Perhaps it may not happen with Christianity in the States... ;)

And oh, they do speak their minds all right! The only difference is they believe in the "almost" divinity of other people and they pray differently.

Oh so you believe shiahs a muslim too?...tell that to the half blown to bits pieces of shiah iraqi's...courtesy of sunni fundamentalist.

EnterNetProphet said:
Oh so you believe shiahs a muslim too?...tell that to the half blown to bits pieces of shiah iraqi's...courtesy of sunni fundamentalist.

It's going both ways... And those people who do so are not Muslim!!

Would you consider a priest that touches little boys a Christian?

Plain, and simple.:cool:

You know, I still never got an answer from a Muslim to my question about Mecca.

So here it is again.

Do you believe Mecca can never be harmed because "ALLAH" will protect it, or do you believe Mecca will never be harmed because of all the lash back from the Islamic community ??

Let's get ****ing real here..

O.K. I understand that you were hynotized to believe that a holy place is indestructable, but do you REALLY believe this bullshit, and why ??

Hamza123 said:
It's going both ways... And those people who do so are not Muslim!!

Would you consider a priest that touches little boys a Christian?

Plain, and simple.:cool:

Just As I would consider Mohammed not a muslim for marrying a six year old toddler namely Aisha

EnterNetProphet said:
Just As I would consider Mohammed not a muslim for marrying a six year old toddler namely Aisha

Just as I would consider a catholic priest not a christian for ****ing a six year old boy.

I guess the big difference is, the moslems are not poofters

builder said:
Just as I would consider a catholic priest not a christian for ****ing a six year old boy.

I guess the big difference is, the moslems are not poofters

I think thats what hamzah was getting at..no winners here.

phreakwars said:
You know, I still never got an answer from a Muslim to my question about Mecca.

So here it is again.

Do you believe Mecca can never be harmed because "ALLAH" will protect it, or do you believe Mecca will never be harmed because of all the lash back from the Islamic community ??

Let's get ****ing real here..

O.K. I understand that you were hynotized to believe that a holy place is indestructable, but do you REALLY believe this bullshit, and why ??

I don't understand it either..Allah did not protect the palestinians when they got shafted...the only consolation they have is al aqsa mosque is still standing and in their possession.I think it sits on the site of king solomans temple.

Palestine will be given back to the Muslims, they will win, and it is not for you or I to discuss when, as we know it will happen..

And I still do not know why none of you listen...

1) The Shia ARE muslims...Some deviant (not disbelievers) So therefore allowed into Mecca.

You are disbelievers, therefore not allowed into Mecca

Mecca is protected by Allah, do what you want, you cannot do it, and this has nothing to do with palestine, we are talking about Mecca here...

Mariama said:
Mecca is protected by Allah, do what you want, you cannot do it, and this has nothing to do with palestine, we are talking about Mecca here...
See there you go talking **** again... one well placed daisy cutter will take out Mecca, why is it you believe that it can't ever be harmed.. are you really that naive to believe God protects it ??

If it was blown up by a M.O.A.B., WOULD YOU LOSE FAITH IN GOD ??

Actually Mariama anyone is allowed in Mecca so long they do not harm anyone and do not disturb anyone during the prayers... Why do you think they're western camera men everywhere?

Hamza123 said:
Actually Mariama anyone is allowed in Mecca so long they do not harm anyone and do not disturb anyone during the prayers... Why do you think they're western camera men everywhere?

CBN just did a thing on Medina? Is that right? The Prophet that's supposed to come back from a well? He's bringing Jesus and is going to teach him how to pray(right). I know it's a different mosque. The Iranian president wants to create the Kos that's supposed to happen before he comes. He starts the Kos by nukes or we bust his balls and start the Kos. Either way he wins because it starts the proses for this prophet to come. But they allowed CBN to interview people and film the well.

snafu said:
CBN just did a thing on Medina? Is that right? The Prophet that's supposed to come back from a well? He's bringing Jesus and is going to teach him how to pray(right). I know it's a different mosque. The Iranian president wants to create the Kos that's supposed to happen before he comes. But they allowed him to interview people and film the well.

Yeah, FOX, CNN, CBC, CTV, the whole Bunch of 'em.

People don't really care if you're in there unless your bothering others.