Mecca, Full Of Infidels

EnterNetProphet

Good I got your attention..This is a weird point,as you know the Islamist sectarian violence between the factions have to do with historical differences.Question is, which is the true branch,there are many sunni there are many shiah..but despite the bitchfest they have ,it seems Haj brings about a peacfullness respite...but what I'm getting is this...which branch are infidels and which is the true,they all lend arguments to us but Mohammed said reportedly on his deathbed"do not let infidels into mecca" So Ha!!!So the 'holy than thou' approach gets given a rest on haj.This one of many pitfalls this religion has compared to christianity.So who is a muslim today?.And who is permitted to go to mecca?

All yours folks.

EnterNetProphet said:
Good I got your attention..This is a weird point,as you know the Islamist sectarian violence between the factions have to do with historical differences.Question is, which is the true branch,there are many sunni there are many shiah..but despite the bitchfest they have ,it seems Haj brings about a peacfullness respite...but what I'm getting is this...which branch are infidels and which is the true,they all lend arguments to us but Mohammed said reportedly on his deathbed"do not let infidels into mecca" So Ha!!!So the 'holy than thou' approach gets given a rest on haj.This one of many pitfalls this religion has compared to christianity.So who is a muslim today?.And who is permitted to go to mecca?

All yours folks.

Why are Protestants and Catholics still killing each other?

Just because there are different groups does not make them all disbelievers
It makes them DEVIENTS.

Mariama said:
Just because there are different groups does not make them all disbelievers
It makes them DEVIENTS.

The word is deviants, and you're wrong.

Religion today is all about deviation from the original theme.

If there was one true God (TM 2006), there would not be so much ****ing friction and war and the control freaks would not be trying to kill off other sects of the same ****ing religion. :rolleyes:

hugo said:
Why are Protestants and Catholics still killing each other?

It's all about persecution by the majority, and failure to cowtow to irreligious mores. Catholics are charlatans and idolaters. They dress up like faggots, worship idols, misrepresent historical people, demand tithing, practice rituals of their own making, cover up paedophilia within their own ranks, and accept money from crime syndicates.

Anglicans only practice the tithing and paedophilia bits. ;)

The question was about "disbelievers in Macca"

In Islam a deviant is not a disbeliever. So therefore they are allowed on Hajj...
I mean you are kept out are you not?? So there is no issue here..

yes obviously you know all about Islam

even though in Islam a deviant is NOT a disbeliever the two commit different things...

Mariama said:
The question was about "disbelievers in Macca"

In Islam a deviant is not a disbeliever. So therefore they are allowed on Hajj...
I mean you are kept out are you not?? So there is no issue here..

There is an issue here. The issue is, two or more factions or sects of Islam are at war with eachother. The Sunnis and Shiites are loving eachother to death.

Confront that issue. That is the topic and issue we are discussing.

Mariama said:
yes obviously you know all about Islam

even though in Islam a deviant is NOT a disbeliever the two commit different things...

You brought up the deviants issue. Explain yourself.

I know as much about Islam as I know about religion in general. Show us why two sects of Islam are killing eachother in more numbers than their stated target of infidels in the west.

One thing I will say to that person with that ridiculous picture of a crusade
is that although a lot of these sects have issues they need to address they are still Muslims and this alone is enough to make them way above you...

Builder...

To begin with you should know there are loads of groups, this is just one
To be a Muslim you must follow Qur'an AND Sunnah. The shia do not do this...By all means read this ruling on them, have a look it may give you a better idea.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=21500&dgn=4

GF Admin said:
And the point is?????

I am all for a good killing every now and then, but I prefer it to be for a reason I can get behind, like money or having been insulted or cheated or done wrong so to speak, killing one religious fanatic versus killing some other religious fanatic because God or a prophet of God interprets what God said just does not work for me. I just don

What are you so scared of?

Why do you think Mecca has not been blown up? Because you can't, it is protected against that, Allah has promised to protect it and no matter what you do you can't...Try it and you will see what happens to you...

Mariama said:

Why do you think Mecca has not been blown up? Because you can't, it is protected against that, Allah has promised to protect it and no matter what you do you can't...Try it and you will see what happens to you...
Ohh.. is "ALLAH" going to kill people if MECCA is attacked ??? Or would it be MUSLIMS ?? Which you could HARDLY call the will of "ALLAH":rolleyes:

EnterNetProphet said:

All yours folks.

Infidels meaning the "Christian" ****s that always made the jews and muslims fight...

YOU'RE AN IDIOT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS THE SHIITE BRANCH UNTIL MUCH AFTER MUHAMMEDS DEATH.

For this whole WASTE OF A TOPIC, and how EnterNet feels so confident about such a lie... IDIOT BOX!!

After Muhammad's passing, Ali claimed succession in religious and political authority, supported by his family and followers. Shi`ahs believe that by Muhammad's direct order he appointed him successor on many occasions, that he was the rightful leader of the Muslims after Muhammad's passing, and that to follow Muhammad's true Sunnah one must support Ali's successorship.

AFTER MUHAMMADS PASSING!!! ALL MUSLIMS WERE SUNNI DURING MUHAMMADS TIME SO DON'T EVEN TRY AND LIE!!

If you didn't hear it from the Qur'an, or someone who is qualified to talk about Islam... **** WHAT YOU HEARD!! SHOVE A DICK IN YOUR EAR, AND **** WHAT YOU HEARD!!

Mariama said:

Mecca won't be attacked, I swear by my own life. As a Muslim, my beliefs include defending my birth place and my spiritual land, abstractly. In my five prayers every day, I ask Allah to protect those innocent men and women both in uniform and those civilians in Iraq. I ask for terrorist Attacks to end, and I ask for universal religious peace!! Many muslims around the world like me do the same too!

Mariama said:

I'm affraid of people with bombs strapped to themselves, I'm affraid of people with a death wish, who don't care about dying, people who WANT to die and take as many people with them...

As for Mecca, you can't stop the American military...we can drop a bomb on Mecca and you never see us coming...