Mecca, Full Of Infidels

Only Muslims and hypocrites are allowed into Mecca...This is something every Muslim knows, but then again I think I heard you say anyone can go to Jannah...

It is a COMMON thing, that every Muslim knows, you should understand for anyone who is not a Muslim and pretends to be so in order and get into Mecca, that makes them a hypocrite...Thus only Muslims and hypocrites are allowed into Mecca...

Come back from a well??? Ah me, it is a sad sad thing when one has no understanding...

As for Mecca...

there are signs before the day of judgement which some have passed others will come. From sign number 43:

43. An Abyssinian leader with thin shins will destroy the Ka’bah.

44. The huge cloud of smoke.

45. The sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).

46. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.

47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."

48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.

49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

50. The second blowing in the Trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

So this is how I KNOW you and your people WILL NEVER destroy Mecca..
You can go on and on as you like but you wont do it! The world will be filled with evil just before the day of judgement...So no matter what you say or do, you cannot and WILL not do it...

My husband just completed his Hajj there is NO media coverage from disbelievers INSIDE mecca
and secondly they have to report from the air..The only people allowed in are those who are given permission, and they are not disbelievers.....

Umm, actually, there is a no fly zone above Mecca... :)

I haven't even been to Mecca, I guess I am too young, but I know a lot about it...

Look

but this is the best I have seen as it gives the viewer the perspective of a woman from Texas, a man from South Africa, and a man from Malaysia.

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000BWVNA/701-6265113-9842746

2 Non-Muslims and 1 Muslim :).

Again, Arab Christian doing a Documentary...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/07/hajj.gorani/index.html

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/WORLD/meast/01/07/hajj.gorani/story.hajj.cnncrew.jpg

It's very strict, only authorized Non-Muslims are allowed, and I think they're is a boundary for them.

Mariama, Why do you refer to every Non-Muslim as a disbeliever? That is Haram for Allah has stated in Surat Al Baqarah that those good Christians, Jews, and Pagans who do good deeds and believe in God shall never suffer.

You guys don't even know your own religion? The next Messiah is supposed to come out of a well in one of your mosques at the end of time. Tell me you don't know the story.

snafu said:
You guys don't even know your own religion? The next Messiah is supposed to come out of a well in one of your mosques at the end of time. Tell me you don't know the story.

Easter is a christian religious tradition that a lot of people follow who aren't Christian. Many kids in my world religions class claim to be christians but don't even know how many books there are of the Bible.

Allowance within the Hajj is stated to be free to all those who want to learn and embrace Islam, not for wrong-do-ers. Hadiths say otherwise, however the Qur'an does not instruct you to follow Hadiths.

Okay last night on CBN (the 700 club) they did an article on the Islamic faith in which they were all around this well in a mosque praying and putting prayers in the well that Medina the next prophet is supposed to come out of in the end days. The well is closed off by a steal frame but you can put paper prayers in it. One kid was trying to see the Prophet with a litter but he couldn't. The Iranian president wants to start total Kos which has to happen before this Messiah or prophet is to come back. He is bringing Jesus with him to teach and convert him to Islam. I can't find anything on this on the web. So I can't explain it any better.
They had their cameras and reporter there interviewing Muslims praying around this well.

snafu said:
Okay last night on CBN (the 700 club) they did an article on the Islamic faith in which they were all around this well in a mosque praying and putting prayers in the well that Medina the next prophet is supposed to come out of in the end days. The well is closed off by a steal frame but you can put paper prayers in it. One kid was trying to see the Prophet with a litter but he couldn't. The Iranian president wants to start total Kos which has to happen before this Messiah or prophet is to come back. He is bringing Jesus with him to teach and convert him to Islam. I can't find anything on this on the web. So I can't explain it any better.
They had their cameras and reporter there interviewing Muslims praying around this well.

Hmm... Ill have to ask my father, he knows the kind of stuff I don't.

Lol, hamza, being silly...Seriously though, CNN and the like have Muslims working for them, these are the ones who go in and report for them, disbelievers really are NOT allowed you have to accept this...

shias have deviant understanding, (not all but most)...All you have to do is look for the "signs of Qiyamah" and you will see the true events before the end of time...

These are the true signs, ignore what the shia sa for these idea of theirs are very wrong. read these, this is it, take it in.

1. Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.
7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.
Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.
47. There is no-one left on the earth saying, "Allah, Allah" or "There is no god except Allah."
48. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people, who copulate like donkeys in public.
49. The blowing in the Trumpet by the Angel Israfil, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah wills.

Mariama said:
Lol, hamza, being silly...Seriously though, CNN and the like have Muslims working for them, these are the ones who go in and report for them, disbelievers really are NOT allowed you have to accept this...

shias have deviant understanding, (not all but most)...All you have to do is look for the "signs of Qiyamah" and you will see the true events before the end of time...

These are the true signs, ignore what the shia sa for these idea of theirs are very wrong. read these, this is it, take it in.

1. Splitting of the Moon.
2. Death of the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
3. A form of death which will kill thousands of Muslims. (Understood to refer to the plague of Amwas during the
caliphate of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.)
4. A major fighting in Madinah (understood to refer to the battle of al-Harrah during the caliphate of Yazid, 63 AH).
5. The Muslim conquest of Jerusalem.
6. The Muslim conquest of Constantinople.
7. Two large groups of Muslims will fight in war.
8. A war between the Muslims and a reddish people with small eyes, wearing sandals made of hair (understood to refer to
the Mongol Tatar invasion of the Islamic lands.)
9. A peace agreement between the Muslims and non-Muslims from the yellow race (Chinese, Mongols, etc.)
10. Thirty impostors (dajjal) will appear, each thinking he is a prophet.
Present?

11. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in building tall buildings.
12. The slave-woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
13. A trial (fitnah) which will enter every Arab household.
14. Knowledge will be taken away (by the death of people of knowledge), and ignorance will prevail.
15. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantities.
16. Illegal sexual intercourse will become widespread.
17. Earthquakes will increase.
18. Time will pass more quickly.
19. Tribulations (fitan) will prevail.
20. Bloodshed will increase.
21. A man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter’s place.
22. Trustworthiness will be lost, i.e. when authority is given to those who do not deserve it.
23. People will gather for prayer, but will be unable to find an imam to lead them.

Future
24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.
25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.
26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.
29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.
31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).
32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.
33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.
34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.
35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).
36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.
37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
39. Society will then decay.
40. The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation (tawaf) around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
41. A great fire in the Hijaz, seen by the inhabitants of Busra.
42. Three major armies will sink into the earth: one in the east, one in the west, one in Arabia.

Okay a lot of bullshit but still nothing on the well. You mean to tell me you faithful followers of Muhammad the the pimp can't remember the well? I thought there was only one Islamic religion? No variables. Didn't I hear a lot of hoopla about the christian faith that changes so much? I know that was a while back but come on. Someone tell us about this well, the wars of the world and then the Prophet coming back with Jesus.

Do you EVER listen???

The bible as it stands now, is full of contradictions...It has changed and no christian follows what they should, because it is no longer relivant...Allah has kept the Qur'an pure and it cannot be changed, thus the reason why we KNOW that these weird ideas are deviant, because every Muslim can access the real Islam...we know the proofs and we know clear evidence, so we do not go wrong...Just because a few people make up some nonsense, does not mean there is more than one Islam, it simply means they deviate.

Islam has NOT changed, you cannot stop people from following their own weird ideas..The rest of us just leave them to it, they have deviated, what has that to do with Islam?? Nothing. Qur'an and Sunnah is Qur'an and Sunnah, it doesn't change and never will. The shia do not follow the sunnah thus the reason they do not call themselves Sunnis..

There is no well! The idea you are speaking of is a deviant shia belief, it has nothing to do with Islam...What about that can't you understand?
Get over it...

Mariama said:
Do you EVER listen???

The bible as it stands now, is full of contradictions...It has changed and no christian follows what they should, because it is no longer relivant...Allah has kept the Qur'an pure and it cannot be changed, thus the reason why we KNOW that these weird ideas are deviant, because every Muslim can access the real Islam...we know the proofs and we know clear evidence, so we do not go wrong...Just because a few people make up some nonsense, does not mean there is more than one Islam, it simply means they deviate.

Islam has NOT changed, you cannot stop people from following their own weird ideas..The rest of us just leave them to it, they have deviated, what has that to do with Islam?? Nothing. Qur'an and Sunnah is Qur'an and Sunnah, it doesn't change and never will. The shia do not follow the sunnah thus the reason they do not call themselves Sunnis..

There is no well! The idea you are speaking of is a deviant shia belief, it has nothing to do with Islam...What about that can't you understand?
Get over it...

Okay lets get this straight. The Koran never changes and the Shia belief is deviant. Isn't Shia a Islamic belief? There is a well and Muslims all around the world go to it to pray for the coming Messiah. Sounds like the Islamic faith is whats deviant. :rolleyes:

No, there is NO well, it is not part of Islam to believe this..
And no, Muslims around the world to NOT go to anywhere to wait for the messiah...

Since your not a Muslim, I fail to see how you can argue, since you know nothing of Qur'an and Sunnah, so how could you possibly know what is deviant and what is not!

Read this and understand...
The shia belief in this well of theirs IS DEVIANT It is not related in Islamic tradition so therefore how can it be Islamic???

Mariama said:
No, there is NO well, it is not part of Islam to believe this..
And no, Muslims around the world to NOT go to anywhere to wait for the messiah...

Since your not a Muslim, I fail to see how you can argue, since you know nothing of Qur'an and Sunnah, so how could you possibly know what is deviant and what is not!

Read this and understand...
The shia belief in this well of theirs IS DEVIANT It is not related in Islamic tradition so therefore how can it be Islamic???

I guess their is freedom of religon in the middle east...to a VERY limited extent. I dislike shia because it is practiced by the scumbags that rule Iran.
Ayetoiletbowl Kemmenie and his mullah stooges need dirt naps.

As I loathe and detest the government of Iran, I must also loathe and detest the unreal, terrorist version of Islam the follow. True Islam is just
fine; contrary to popular belief TRUE Islam is actually peaceful.

I am eagerly awaiting the day that the people of Iran turn on the shia scum that govern them. This day will be a fun event because it will feature mullahs hanging from trees and the use of new "Ayetollah" brand toilet paper that will be made from Kommenie's turban.

TERRORIST-HATER said:
I guess their is freedom of religon in the middle east...to a VERY limited extent. I dislike shia because it is practiced by the scumbags that rule Iran.
Ayetoiletbowl Kemmenie and his mullah stooges need dirt naps.

As I loathe and detest the government of Iran, I must also loathe and detest the unreal, terrorist version of Islam the follow. True Islam is just
fine; contrary to popular belief TRUE Islam is actually peaceful.

I am eagerly awaiting the day that the people of Iran turn on the shia scum that govern them. This day will be a fun event because it will feature mullahs hanging from trees and the use of new "Ayetollah" brand toilet paper that will be made from Kommenie's turban.

MULLAHS ARE SO GAY!! THEY THINK THEY DEFEND THEIR OWN PEOPLE BUT THE JUST ****ING ORGANIZE THESE HORRIBLE DIRTY SUICIDE ATTACKS THAT ENDS UP KILLING 100 OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE!! THIS IS THE EXTREMIST ISLAM THAT MUST BE IRADICATED BY MUSLIMS BEFORE ANY OF THIS **** HAPPENS!!

Yes, Iran's leader is an extremist. For whiping out Israel he would be covering his hands with innocent Israeli's as well, which are the Majority. Most Israeli's want peace. The Zionist Israels, which are a Minority, may be peaceful, but they're in a mind of their own.

Shiite was invented in such a way that it basically doesn't like democracy. For example, before Muhammed died, the majority of Muslims, including Muhammed, wanted Abu Bakr to lead Muslims the way the Prophet did. The minority of Muslims, who wanted Muhammeds closest relative to take over, began to actually praise that relative on their own. Abu Bakr, who filled Muhammeds shoes after he had died, had been attacked by the Shiites who taught distorted versions of the original Qur'an.

For example, it is a HUGE sin to commit any form of suicide for any cause, or to cut/open up yourself deliberatley for an un-just cause. The only time that would be legit would be for surgurey etc.. Anyways, a custom practiced by the Shiites to to cut the top of your scalp open. Which again, is against the ways of the Qur'an. The Majority of Iranians are Shiite, and many of them are extremists, you can see this by many of their traditions such as cutting themselves and beating themselves. Of course, the majority of them are peaceful and loving people, however within Islam as a whole, the majority of extremists, are Shiite.

Look.... WARNING VERY BLOODY A quick google search of Shiite shows you the cutting... EVEN OF ****ING LITTLE CHILDREN.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=shiite&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

That **** has to be stopped.

Snafu, Mariama already told you the the WELL is a Shia belief, and in the Qur'an, it doesn't mention the word Shia AT ALL. Sunnah was the way of the original Muslims such as Muhammed and it will always be.

Hamza123 said:
MULLAHS ARE SO GAY!! THEY THINK THEY DEFEND THEIR OWN PEOPLE BUT THE JUST ****ING ORGANIZE THESE HORRIBLE DIRTY SUICIDE ATTACKS THAT ENDS UP KILLING 100 OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE!! THIS IS THE EXTREMIST ISLAM THAT MUST BE IRADICATED BY MUSLIMS BEFORE ANY OF THIS **** HAPPENS!!

Yes, Iran's leader is an extremist. For whiping out Israel he would be covering his hands with innocent Israeli's as well, which are the Majority. Most Israeli's want peace. The Zionist Israels, which are a Minority, may be peaceful, but they're in a mind of their own.

Shiite was invented in such a way that it basically doesn't like democracy. For example, before Muhammed died, the majority of Muslims, including Muhammed, wanted Abu Bakr to lead Muslims the way the Prophet did. The minority of Muslims, who wanted Muhammeds closest relative to take over, began to actually praise that relative on their own. Abu Bakr, who filled Muhammeds shoes after he had died, had been attacked by the Shiites who taught distorted versions of the original Qur'an.

For example, it is a HUGE sin to commit any form of suicide for any cause, or to cut/open up yourself deliberatley for an un-just cause. The only time that would be legit would be for surgurey etc.. Anyways, a custom practiced by the Shiites to to cut the top of your scalp open. Which again, is against the ways of the Qur'an. The Majority of Iranians are Shiite, and many of them are extremists, you can see this by many of their traditions such as cutting themselves and beating themselves. Of course, the majority of them are peaceful and loving people, however within Islam as a whole, the majority of extremists, are Shiite.

Look.... WARNING VERY BLOODY A quick google search of Shiite shows you the cutting... EVEN OF ****ING LITTLE CHILDREN.

http://images.google.ca/images?q=shiite&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

That **** has to be stopped.

Snafu, Mariama already told you the the WELL is a Shia belief, and in the Qur'an, it doesn't mention the word Shia AT ALL. Sunnah was the way of the original Muslims such as Muhammed and it will always be.
The Mullahs are some sick fruitcakes! They all need dirtnaps. I agree with my esteemed colleague, Hamza, on that point.

:)

hugo said:
Bin Laden is a Sunni Muslim. Al-Queda is primarily a Sunni organization.

He is Sunni that is true; however, 95% of Sunni muslims are not terrorists. Bin Laden is in the 5% who are. Most of the shia that govern Iran (a good 98% of them) are extremist scumsuckers who deserve death.

Again, a few useless terrorist assholes make an entire group of people look bad. Just like you wouldn't hate all Dairy Queen stores because one sold you a melted Blizard; you should not hate all muslims because of a few terrorist sacks of pig feces.

Just at thought.

Snafu, I now know what it is you are speaking of, it is not a well, the shi'ite believe the prophet will come out from a tunnel, not a well...
Trust me when I say this, this is not in Islam...