meet LP

Black_Angel said:
Let be be the first to say: Rob!

me too. what is it with all the chester chester chester mike stuff? The best members are the guys who work the drums, bass and the fro. I'd die to meet Rob though. Would faint dead and drown in my drool if I met him. XD

haha I'm really not a "enthusiasm in public" kind of person with anything, so I would be cool if I would see someone :p and shy offcourse.. while on the inside Í might be screaming..
But I'd like to meet chaz 8D, he's crazy and I have great respect for him..

All of them id say, its hard to choose, though i'd like to speak to Rob, or Pheonix, as chaz and mike get loads of attention lol

Geez I dunno... hows about um... that Mr Hahn dude...?

*rotfwtime*

Get a grip. Rob, d'uh. But I'd doubt it would be normal casual greeting. After I cry, choke on my own tongue, pee my pants, collapse, throw up and simply faint, I guess saying a simple 'hello' would be just too much for me really! :thumbsup:

Ravynlee said:
Geez I dunno... hows about um... that Mr Hahn dude...?

*rotfwtime*

Get a grip. Rob, d'uh. But I'd doubt it would be normal casual greeting. After I cry, choke on my own tongue, pee my pants, collapse, throw up and simply faint, I guess saying a simple 'hello' would be just too much for me really! :thumbsup:
Me and my sister are twins, I have nothing more to add, she's said it all...;) Rob IS life!!!!! YAY!!!! :D

Back