Member's Pets Pictures!

here is my dog, Milady
1c8a6c26d0c45ef9c50afd13e7a4094c.jpg

Now, I just deleted alot of posts, start this again, and there will be consequences.. I know we all have our opinions, but all of those post were completly unnessesary.. I am extremely dissapointed in some of you.

*bump*
I posted a while ago, I think, but my babies are so cute I had to share it. Well that and I was bored. I saw a guest viewing this thread recently and I just thought 'what the hell?' So yeah... here's my two furry friends, my best friends in the world, cat's Zed and Nug.
Zed (left) is 15 this year and Nug (right) is 5. Aren't they just the cutest??:eek:

8bde8d847d0871530c4e2930aa3c6c80.jpg

Oh they are SOOOO adorable!! I love the poses, haha, you can tell so much about an animal's personality in their pics, I think, the way they hold themselves and such I mean, kind of like it is for people huh? haha

I swear the bottom one looks so much like mine! Just cover the eyes or make them bigger and they could be twins! It's eerie! Just so adorable, I'm a cat person, so naturally made me want to reach in through the screen and pat their furry little heads and listen to them purr!

Big thanks for sharing! :D

Yeah I'm a cat person too, although when I have my own house I will get a dog
The cat in the 1st pic is mine, he's big :D
The second one is really little, but she brings home alot of frogs/birds etc :p
And the third one is really weird and lazy, but soo sweet

Awww, I love looking at everyone's pets. They're all sooo cute!
Okay, time to share my babies too!

This is Jacob Riley, my bunny!
;)

Kiera, my new puppy! She's part golden retriever, part Shelty, and part Chow.
df85d8185e1df28cda661b05df3b3e08.jpg

Buster, my black cat

3bba658c6812ae6a8783eb64f7fe5092.jpg

And Abbey, my Tabbey cat

5fa3d5257f8dd77fcc22c966ff42eb2b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back