Member's Pets Pictures!

Oooh so gorgeous! I especially love Buster's eyes! Haha expressive aren't they??
Just so squeeze-huggable!!
Thanks for sharing!
Oh and as for other cats eating vegetables and potatoes, isn't there a reason some of those very ingredients are in pet food? Well, is here. My cats eat stews and stuff too. Have to say that their coats look way better eating fresh food than eating crap from a tin... pity they PREFER the tin stuff *sigh*
Love their quirky personalities don'tcha?
:D
Thanks again for sharing!!

Omg. I use to have a kitten called Buster and he had brother called Billy. Haha. Billy Buster . Miffy's first littter. Sadly we had to give them away.
Actually Buster's eyes reminds me of dear departed cat Jeddha.
Kiera reminds me of my partner's dog Rufous.
This is my cat Miffy (full name Mifftous Kitty Shesh-Kebab Woodland). I got her for a christmas present a couple of years ago, like two years ago.
a0fc7792b58067201a0e6fce193daee0.jpg

In fact. Here's Buster and Miffy.

95bb5317b4e69aa10fe424d5e0e67845.jpg

I think this is either Billy or Buster.

692e1964b9368c41cee3820a2f7aa01f.jpg

Here's another shot of Miffy. Stupid cat attacks me.

c758b7cc59ad466ef2a858fd6c871d1c.jpg

Here's a pic of my dog Sasha.

23c20be073c44be57cd0b479867505a7.jpg

Aww, nice pics of lovely animal friends, you all...^^

Rav, those two really are cute...<3

LP_Soldier...love the shots! Love the eyes of the black cat...
Aaah, black cat...wish my Jacky wouldn't disapear like he did...:( I miss having a cat sooo freaking much...we got two dogs, though...maybe I'm gonna take pics of them...soon or later...;)

Gosh, i envy u guys... i'm a cat person as well, i so wanted to have another cat =( the last one i had when i was 6 years old for almost seven years, has died.. R.I.P

Now i only have dogs
My two girls :D

;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok ok, let me see this again..
I have never been with untitled, i am virgin, but stil i got pregnant and my baby is... a DOG!

now try to scientifically explain this fact to me Devon...

and dont forget that i'm studying biology.

Back