Member's Pictures 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pics Jona :D

nice tat dude

thats from my prom yesterday (just hair+make-up)... the make-up looks pretty hardcore LOL but it got wanly... uhm... so yeah... heh :D

14-07-07_1352.jpg

wowww Jos, you're pretty nice.... well not, you're incredible pretty!!! You look too sexy (your colour's eyes are very, very, nice... I want it too :(!! ;)) and then, people say glasses are horrible!! it's obvious they dont know what they say!!

wowww Jos, you're pretty nice.... well not, you're incredible pretty!!! You look too sexy (your colour's eyes are very, very, nice... I want it too :(!! ;)) and then, people say glasses are horrible!! it's obvious they dont know what they say!!

woohohoooo!

Like playboy teacher with those glasses and hairstyle :-D

Jos you look so frickin hot!

aww jos you look so lovely

All SAID!!! ;)

All SAID!!! ;)

:lol: :lol: ... hahaha, OMG, my funny anger, you're great!! That's what I call someone who use the mind for something!! why did you've the necessity to rewrite again all the words? long life to the "quotes"!!!:D

It doesnt mean, my pretty Jos, that it's useless to say thousands of times you're soooooooooooo cute!! No, no, dont think bad about me (I'm not soo bad :( ). you're so nice and if I've to say it a million of times, I'll do it.. dont put me on approval because I do it :D . I'm very obstinate.. but, if you do it, please, let me to use "pretty woman" song; I think it's perfect for the topic (meanwhile you can do some models steps in a footbridge ) to make it a little bit lively!!

:lol: :lol: ... hahaha, OMG, my funny anger, you're great!! That's what I call someone who use the mind for something!! why did you've the necessity to rewrite again all the words? long life to the "quotes"!!!:D

It doesnt mean, my pretty Jos, that it's useless to say thousands of times you're soooooooooooo cute!! No, no, dont think bad about me (I'm not soo bad :( ). you're so nice and if I've to say it a million of times, I'll do it.. dont put me on approval because I do it :D . I'm very obstinate.. but, if you do it, please, let me to use "pretty woman" song; I think it's perfect for the topic (meanwhile you can do some models steps in a footbridge ) to make it a little bit lively!!
haha its ok i mean if you have to LOL
and dont blame me for sayin thank you thons of time :D

so thanks ^^ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back