Member's Pictures 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHA ROFL
well I guess he won't mind tho :rolleyes:

Wont he mind it? do you think so? EHHHH, Yackiestinger!! Is it true? OMG :eek: You're soo brave and actually you're in troubles, how have you thought to have a sexual relationship with Vanessa's sister??? Are you becoming MAD??? Have you ever thought what this imply? You're going to live a frozen in your life!! I'm sorry, dear, but you've followed the same blind steps than someone I know... well, here you have. I think you'll grateful them

guantesai0.jpg
:'(

Wont he mind it? do you think so? EHHHH, Yackiestinger!! Is it true? OMG :eek: You're soo brave and actually you're in troubles, how have you thought to have a sexual relationship with Vanessa's sister??? Are you becoming MAD??? Have you ever thought what this imply? You're going to live a frozen in your life!! I'm sorry, dear, but you've followed the same blind steps than someone I know... well, here you have. I think you'll grateful them

:'(
lmao

pssshhh! he's workin for me and tryin to get to Vanessa through her sis so he can kidnap her and then Rob won't have any problems anymore :p

I'm suitably confused :/

Heres a few from me, they're not super new but meh, I wanted to post them because, to me, I look like 3 different people, despite them only being took within days of each other.

m5tv4.jpg
mtje4.jpg
49913043ch2.jpg

I just upped the brightness on the first two to make them look cooler lol.

Great pics everyone!! I have a few more...

n1642140121_27642_4806.jpg

Aha, I know how to work a power tool!

n1642140121_27645_2994.jpg

Yes, I have the Saw puppet, Billy!
n1642140121_27644_3289.jpg

pssssst. Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) is on my shirt:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back