Member's Pictures 11.0

this thread is dead. again. well i've stumbled across this -
n906285354_4805364_5806.jpg

It's an old sticker photo me and my friend Rachel took about two years ago. I'm anything but an angel.

You all look freakin' awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the same with woody. Hate pics. Just feel like ppl r going to judge me.

okay- so i haven't logged in since march 22 of this year.. but for some reason this site just popped into my head today so i figured i'd log in and see what the hell's been up.. and decided to post in my normal thread of postage.. haha so yeah- heres an updated me (well, about 2 months old but whatever)

2819f9037fb9e8de051555d98262c200.jpg

july-ish

6b0099f0270495aba9f409cc5fd9791c.jpg

august

LMAO Jesus that last one scared the crap out of me Pete! Come on, you can do better than that! First one is great but not much light... What's with you and the unclear pictures my Petie? Like Jos once said you are damn hot, well, DON'T HIDE THAT!! Anyway, it's always good to see you so *hugs* <3

I don't think you understand the meaning of the second one... we won at Mario Kart and had to celebrate, so a stupid photo it had to be!!
As for blurryness, totally not my fault, shitty phone camera, darksh room... yeah...

Back