Men VS women

GF Admin said:
First: YES

Why: Because PPP ( Piss Poor Planning) is not my problem, also the guy & wife could have bartered, traded, mowed a lawn, sold some oranges whatever. to obtain the cash. There are a million other options before you make the choice to break in and steal something. And as a judge I would be looking at that fact as well as the persons past brushes with the law, if any, before I sentenced him.

And now for sparkys comment.

So what your saying is I can just pop on over to your place and help myself to whatever I feel I need in life and your ok with that, as long as I don

GF Admin said:
First: YES

Why: Because PPP ( Piss Poor Planning) is not my problem, also the guy & wife could have bartered, traded, mowed a lawn, sold some oranges whatever. to obtain the cash. There are a million other options before you make the choice to break in and steal something. And as a judge I would be looking at that fact as well as the persons past brushes with the law, if any, before I sentenced him.

And now for sparkys comment.

So what your saying is I can just pop on over to your place and help myself to whatever I feel I need in life and your ok with that, as long as I don

Back