Mike And Chester???

Yeah that is a strange pic....That is just another reason for LP haters to flame LP by saying they are gay when they really aren't.

spike91232004 said:
Yeah that is a strange pic....That is just another reason for LP haters to flame LP by saying they are gay when they really aren't.
i agree with you,but since they are lp haters they have to do a bad thing....and they've done those pics....not very nice,but amusing...
i would never see chester and mike kissing....like real kiss....no way in hell...they like girls...it's obvious :D

Hey, i cnt c the pics u r all posting but i have found these 1s

Attachments

• MikeChazAnimation[1].gif
    MikeChazAnimation[1].gif
    479.6 KB · Views: 158
  • mike chaz.JPG
    mike chaz.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 228
diva__007 said:
Hey, i cnt c the pics u r all posting but i have found these 1s
the first pic is from live in texas...i belive at the end of the song with you
chester went to talk smth to phoenix and i belive mike thought chester was feeling bad so i guess he went and asked him if everything was ok
the ones that have live in texad dvd can see that i'm right

well u gotta give those guys props for being able to be as strait as a ruler and still be able to hug each other like that. i think it just shows how tight of a band they are. lol.

Pheonix791989 said:
well u gotta give those guys props for being able to be as strait as a ruler and still be able to hug each other like that. i think it just shows how tight of a band they are. lol.
Yer they just love eachother like brothers, like there all 1 big family :p :thumbsup:

I've seen the green day thing before, but what I saw was a video thing, I remember where I saw it, but I dont know if I'll be able to find it agian, I'll try, and if I do I'll post it

Back