*comes back*
Okay.
I'll teach you..

There are only 3 steps to this.
Step 1-Break into his house.
Step 2-Rape him(lmao!)
Step 3-Move to another country.

Thats why I moved to Canada..
thank you SOOO much! you're like my mentor :p *goes out to find Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance.....* (and books a flight to mexico)

4everLP_Shinoda said:
I don´t think so,the most weird and discuting(?) pic of Mike and Chester was one that some1 posted a long time ago and it was a draw in which both they were kissing in the mouth:eek:
r u serious???? :eek:

whoa...lmao...i remember this thread (seems so long ago...*sigh*) all the raping and chester and mike kissing and stuff. it was fun, to say the least. too bad i'm over all that teenie bopper thing. mostly. teheehee

i personally think that if mike and chester end up like gay or bi they would make the cutest couple....EVER just like frank and gerard. *mcr*

misspiggy said:
i personally think that if mike and chester end up like gay or bi they would make the cutest couple....EVER just like frank and gerard. *mcr*
how in the world do you always manage to say the random-est things?? seriously! you're so weird, that it's cool! :D

i think gerard and ray would be cute too. or gee and mike. or GEE AND BERT!!! :D:D hehe...*falls into hotness coma* see what you did?!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if gerard made public that he's bi...he does like to joke around a lot about that type of stuff, but meh...gotta love 'm either way, right? plus i think he has a daughter...i KNOW he has a wife/gf..so...

naw hes not bi, i read that somewhere and i read somewhere else that frank said if gee was bi he would give him a go(LMAO!). oh with the billie joe kissing a boy thing, my friends (whos the biggest gd fan ever) said its like this thing he does every live show he has to kiss a boy. btw i have a few pic of them kissing each other on the cheek and stuff. brb *goes and uploads*
meh not as many as i thought hehe some just cuz they look hot.
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Renai! :D :D :D That just made my ****ed up day ;)

This is the bestest conversation EVER...we're freakin talking about hot guys kissing other hot guys XD. I agreegree with misspiggy. <3

brokenangel said:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if gerard made public that he's bi...he does like to joke around a lot about that type of stuff, but meh...gotta love 'm either way, right? plus i think he has a daughter...i KNOW he has a wife/gf..so...

i think so too. cause thurday he brought a little girl on stage named emily and he said " ever since she was very little we taught her to do this * does the horns "

Back