Mike's solo CD (from what I know)

FireHawk said:
i think mike will stay with LP and i think if chester and mike did go solo (hope that dosen't happen) i personally think mike would be more succeful i just think he has what it takes but i think they are both great
:thumbsup: Lol. I actallualy think different, i think Chester would be more successful. I say this because a lot of the comments about Collision Course CD said it was a bad idea and it would affect Linkin Park because Mike at the side of Jay-z, was terrible (of course we all know Mike is a great MC) I love Chester´s voice... he did a great job with DjZ-trip "Walking Dead" plus i love the song "System", there is also a song with Dj-Lethal called "state of art" great song too! i don´t know if you have heard it...
Anyway, i think Mike without Linkin Park would sound... weird... I don´t know, i can´t give any good or bad opinion about the Cd till´ it is realeased.

if you listen to the song "step up" that is just mike raping, and i love it
therefore i know i will like his CD

VinnyTheory said:
if you listen to the song "step up" that is just mike raping, and i love it
therefore i know i will like his CD
Yeah Mike is a great MC, he's shown that, especially in the Xero days. But after that he's had classic lines like:
Braking a part of my heart to find release
taking you out of my blood to bring me peace
and the Crawling demo bridge, that's awesome.
He's gonna make a good album, that's for sure.

Im More of a Rap guy n Thats how i got into LP and Tehn i just realized that there was other music LP is sick all out. Im deff. gonna but Mikes Solo CD but hes not staying solo he just doing a rap record for the people like me who like that aspect of LP more dont get me wrong the rest of LP is great.

Back