Minzara's Journal

I well actually post something important in my journal today....

Work annoys me, i work my ass off and everyone else does ****.... Yes i work at subway, buts it alot of work, i havent had a break at work in atleast 3 months.... thats how much work, but they all take like 3-4 breaks a day, and so alot less then i do.... it really pissies me the **** off.... well thats about it....

Well, all in all, i worked today, and came home in played video games.... lol my life seems to go in circles.....

I love Subway, no honestly, I DO love Subway... we are talking about the sandwich place right? No A subway... we don't really have subways here (like stations, and yes, I live in the upside down country of Oz ;) ) so I'm just shootin in the breeze here, ppl.
I don't really have anything constructive to add. Basically I'm just taking a peek into everyone's lives this morning, (seeing as how I don't have an actual life of my own, either) and just thought I'd say hello. And ask what video game you played. I only ask out of curiosity. I used to be obsessed with Sims/Sims2... it 'disagreed' with my computer so it had to go. *sigh*
Anyway... that's all. Thanks for humouring me! All the best, eh?
-Rav

Minzara said:
mosly RPGs games like final fantasy....

sorry 4 butting in but i like that game...got stuck on it though and cant pass even the 2nd disk...i think its final fantasy 7 i got~old one i no...

well, my journal has been quite dull, so i am going to take u all too the time my life went to hell.....

I am 17 years old, and my parents decide to move to Las vegas, I did not want to move there though. so they left me there, with my sister. Which sucked cause she barly feed me and i starved for 4 days at a time, i weighed 240 pounds at this point, and within 3 months i weighed 180 pounds.....there was no way to call anyway, so i just mostly say at home and watched movies, untill school came around......

This is it for now ill post more tommrow....

Minzara said:
well, my journal has been quite dull, so i am going to take u all too the time my life went to hell.....

I am 17 years old, and my parents decide to move to Las vegas, I did not want to move there though. so they left me there, with my sister. Which sucked cause she barly feed me and i starved for 4 days at a time, i weighed 240 pounds at this point, and within 3 months i weighed 180 pounds.....there was no way to call anyway, so i just mostly say at home and watched movies, untill school came around......

that sux
ive never had to deal with nething like that :( u doin ok now tho?

Minzara said:

awwwwww that suck.,..

*hugs u*

Back