My boyfriend goes out with me and my me and my friend too.What should I do?

chazgurl said:
one of my other friends said
that he was cheating on me
with her.
ok look dont make me drive or fly down to were ever you are and beat his ass. Seriously this is jerry springer ****....**** him i ****in rip off his skin and use as a lamp shade ....****in sensitive...**** u outa let me hurt his damn feellings!

are you a ****ing idiot!!!! SRY wheather shes moving or not it doesnt ****ing matter cant you get it through your head that HE.....IS .....CHEATING ..........ON ...........YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU.

chazgurl said:
but then my best friend whos
going out with my boyfriend,
said she was moving at the
end of this school year.will
that be good or not?
.....]......*plese shoot me*.........NOOOOO...dude check it out! that means he will feel he kan find another girl.....its not good...he obviously doesnt care about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh...srryy this **** gets me worked up..........NOOOOO...dude check it out! that means he will feel he kan find another girl.....its not good...he obviously doesnt care about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh...srryy this **** gets me worked up

azemkamikaze03 said:
.....]......*plese shoot me*.........NOOOOO...dude check it out! that means he will feel he kan find another girl.....its not good...he obviously doesnt care about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh...srryy this **** gets me worked up..........NOOOOO...dude check it out! that means he will feel he kan find another girl.....its not good...he obviously doesnt care about you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh...srryy this **** gets me worked up

of course he cares about me
he said it himself too

ok so u maybe dont know the ropes...he is using you. lots of guys do it. Look hes ur first guy ur young so trust me u got alot to go...dump him u will get another....he is using u...he doesnt care...he is lieing. trust me i wouldnt lie....i..ahem am the lover of women..they are my life..i treat them like my life...im not lieing i know what he is doing its not worth it DUMP HIM PLEASE

azemkamikaze03 said:
ok so u maybe dont know the ropes...he is using you. lots of guys do it. Look hes ur first guy ur young so trust me u got alot to go...dump him u will get another....he is using u...he doesnt care...he is lieing. trust me i wouldnt lie....i..ahem am the lover of women..they are my life..i treat them like my life...im not lieing i know what he is doing its not worth it DUMP HIM PLEASE

he would never use me!I know him!
Hes nice and more kind than other
boys I know.the other boys in my
classes call me bad names,well
i know he doesn't!

Back